Swara Maheshwari??

Start from the beginning

" I want some footage of Bhopal's city mall.. it's kinda urgent.." laksh said directly..

" Is this related to that accident?" Abhishek asked seriously..

" No but it's personal. Okay I won't hide anything.. as you know Sanskar's condition and swara's accident.. we sent Ansh for a trip for his mind changing.. but he said he saw Swara there.. so I just want to check it.." laksh said giving all the details..

" Are you mad laksh? Even after knowing all the truth you are believing that small child.. I know he may not lie but atleast understand his mind.. he was attached to Swara and Sanskar.. that's why he was affected by their absence.. n that's why he might have misunderstood.." Abhishek said seriously..

" I know all the possibilities but still I want to give a try.. if there are little truth in his information then I might get my brother back bcz i already lost my best friend.." laksh said emotionally..

Abhishek also got emotional little.." Okay.. I have to connect that police officer.. as we are in kolkata and it's out of state.. I will give you information till night.. " he cut the call after that..

Laksh smiles.. " I hope if Ansh is right then bhai will be normal.. I am just shooting in dark .. hope my this target goes correct.. "

Bhopal..

Swara was sitting on the terrace and playing her guitar.. Zoya and Dilshad smiles but both were worried as whenever Swara goes to terrace then she is sad or thinking about her past..

" Zoya.. please go and make her normal.. if Asad was here then situation might have been different as she never hides her pain from him but infront of me she always mask her emotions.. as she knows about my health problems.. maybe she get open up with you.." Dilshad said seriously making Zoya node her head and goes to Swara..

Zoya goes and slowly put her hand on Swara's shoulder who jerked from her thinking.. " What happened Swara? Is this related to past?"

Swara stare her for a moment and stand up.. " I don't know Zoya but I feel restless.. you know about trip incident right? It was second time I felt like my life is at threat.. I don't have to hide anything from you as you know my childhood and all ... When first time I was in danger bhaijaan saved me and took me here but from the time I came from trip I feel like I am half dead.. I again started to having nightmares.. and my breathing problems got severe .. I know I hide it from ammi and bhaijaan but I can't let them take tension bcz of me.. already bhaijaan is worried for my safety as his competitors threaten him with his family.. I don't want to add more.." Swara finally said emotionally..

Zoya understand and hugged her.. " I know it's getting difficult but try to talk Asad.. n if possible then find out about your past.. "

Swara who was silently hugging her jerk off.. " Never.. about bhaijaan I will talk to him after his project but past.. no way.. never.. I really don't want to know about that people who left me to die.. if not ammi and bhaijaan I would have died that time only.. I will never think about my past.. my family is only ammi, bhaijaan and you.. and Sunshine family.. no one else.." Swara said angrily and goes to her room..

Zoya sighed frustratingly.. " However you run Swara but past never leave us.. it always come infront of us in worst situation.. just hope you will be strong enough to face that situation..bcz you are very dear to us.. if something happens to you our breath goes away.."

Asad finally came home after knowing some truth.. he was hell worried for his sister who already faced so much.. he directly goes to her room and smiles little seeing her sleeping.. he goes and kissed her head lovingly.. " I promise princess.. you faced enough.. now every problem has to face me before touching you.. but right now I have to do something so that you go from here.."

Is she mine??✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara