"Kennedy, wait!" She sighed and shifted around, seeing Jon.

"Hey." she mumbled.

"Are you okay? You've been acting odd lately. Tell me what's going on Kennedy." She shook her head and tried her best not to just break down in tears.

"I'm fine Jon, thank you for asking though. I'll see you later tonight." She spun back around and blinked, letting a single tear slip down her face.

Jon watched as she walked on, he was so confused about what was happening with her. After the night at the club, he tried distancing himself from Kennedy to not only set boundaries, but so he could try to lose his feelings for her. It was painful to do since he and Kennedy got close fairly quickly, but he needed to do it because she had the right to like the other superstar without feeling awful for him.

He wondered if maybe she was having troubles with the guy she was talking about or maybe just having a rough week. Either way, he would get to the bottom of this by the end of tonight. He went to the locker room to confide in Colby to see if he knew what could be going on.

"Hey man, can I ask you something?" He sat down beside Colby

"Sure, what's up?"

"Kennedy has been acting weird lately. Do you know what could be going on?"

"Thank god I wasn't the only one who noticed. I think maybe you should just and talk to her? Have you been talking to her lately?" Jon shook his head.

"Only during our promos or segments. I've been trying to distance myself since I know she likes someone else and I'm working on trying to lose my feelings for her." Colby sighed.

"Just go to her office and talk to her. Maybe it'll make her feel better." Jon nodded his and departed the locker room to see Kennedy.

"I just don't know what to do, Ash! I like him so much but he doesn't get it, I feel like I'm just talking to a wall." Kennedy cried out.

Jonathan stood outside the door listening. She was breaking down.

"I know Kennedy, but maybe he just doesn't know how to tell you how he feels. I'm sure he likes you."

"He's probably tired of me. I should've known, I'm so stupid for thinking we could have something more. I knew he wasn't interested." Kennedy sobbed into Ashley's arms.

"Kennedy, don't say that. Why don't you talk to him after the show? Just go to his hotel room and tell him how you feel. You have nothing to lose if you do it. At least you'll have some peace of mind when you find out." Ashley suggested, and she nodded her head.

"I guess I'll do that. Thank you, Ashley." She hugged her friend, who smiled and hugged her back.

Jon frowned and twisted back around. He knew she liked someone else; he needed to keep doing what he was doing, which was keeping his distance. The night went along and it was finally time for Kennedy to go out there. Jonathan was concerned, he didn't want Kennedy to get hurt.

He went up to her as she lingered in gorilla. She wore a black jumpsuit and high heels, her hair was down like it always was.

"Kennedy, don't forget about the code word. If you're injured, just let me know and I'll tell the refs alright." She smiled lightly and nodded her head.

'At least he still cares' Kennedy thought. She was bracing herself to go to his hotel and tell him how she really feels. Although she should be worried about getting attacked by Brock Lesnar that wasn't where her mind was. It was on Jon, it was on him the entire night.