Prologue

Hello lovelies(: though i d try writing a new fanfiction...Xx

Prologue;

"TRY NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OF THESE BOYS! Just freakin try! I f*ckin dare you to! What do you think I'm some whore?! That i don't actually care about them?!" i screamed at the camera fixed on me.

Their faces were pure shock. Mouths hanging open, eyes bulged... They were frozen.

Security was waiting on the sidelines for them to cut to commercial and then just like that they'd drag me off.

But i continued..

" Try not to fall in love with the way Niall can walk into a room and light it up, how he can hold his liquor like no other but his bladder is a whole nother story...or how Zayn will treat you right even when you don't deserve it and tell you that everything is okay in a way that actually makes you believe it. Try to hate that louis will go to the edge of the world and back just to make you laugh. Or how Liam will curl up next to you when you've come to him with a bad dream just to keep away the monsters."

My voice cracked to a whisper,

"Try not to fall in love with the way Harry says your name like the world could end and he'd be happy right in that very moment. Or the way he puts his hand on the small of your back when your nervous and whispers exactly what you need to hear in your ear. Or the way he fixes you when the whole world just wants to break you. Or the way..."

I stifled my tears. Not here Bentley. Don't you dare. Do not cry. Not in front of all of them...thats exactly what they want....they want you to snap...like you just did. On national television.

But i geuss you really cant understand whats going on right now huh? Well about two years ago...