DAY 2: The Memory

I go back into my teleporter to go to America.

"Welcome back, President Obama!" welcomes my assistant at the White House.

"Aren't you supposed to come back here tomorrow?" she asks.

I calm my nerves and continue with what I was gonna do,

"I.. didn't succeed with the plan. I'm just going to spend some time with someone on the last day." I say while lowering my gaze down at the floor.

I look up at my assistant.

"One of the students there..needs me. I hope you understand." I say with a firm tone.

"Of course, we'll cancel the plan." she says while nodding.

"I hope you won't regret this decision." she says while signing some papers.

"I won't." I say as I shake my head,

I step back into the teleporter and arrive at the place I was expecting.

I told Tamura to wait for me at the field.
I quickly walk to my destination.

As I'm walking, the Yarichin-Bitch Club members go up to me.

"Obama..we just wanted to say goodbye for the last time." says Toono,
"Ready? 1, 2, 3.."

"Goodbye President Obama! Let's hope we can meet again." They all say in sync.

"Now, go meet Tamura." says Shikatani while chuckling.

I quickly run to the field,
"Tamura!" I yell.

"Obama!" Tamura says while hugging me,
"I really wish you could stay longer, but it's okay; atleast we get to spend some time together." he says with his head buried in my chest.

"Yeah, I love spending some quality with a friend." I reply,

Friend, huh?
Well.. It's impossible for me to get feelings for someone within a span of two days, but why does that word sound so unfitting?

"Mhm! I didn't plan on doing any activites with you, I just thought we would talk." He says as he sits down on a nearby bench."
"Do you have anything in mind that we could do?" he asks while resting his head on his hand.

I sit down next to him,
"Nope, I also planned on just talking to you." I reply back while learning my back and admiring the blue sky.

Blue..just like his hair.

"Since our friendship hasn't been long, I don't really know your interests." He says while crossing his arms.

"Interests? I'm interested in you." I say while chuckling.

"Huh, me?" He says as he fixes his posture and stares at me.

"Yeah, I like the way you talk, how helpful you are, how much you love the club members." I say as I look at him,

"I would compare it to a puzzle. Meeting you was when I found the first piece, and as I got to know you more; all the pieces start connecting and make one big picture. The picture being you, of course." I say to him lovingly.

Now I know why the word "friends" sounded unfitting. It does not fit our puzzle. The puzzle of our friendship.

Tamura is like a student to me, I wish I could of taught him more.
He's my muse, my inspiration.

"Obama..I don't know what to say." says Tamura under his breath.

I was here with a responsibility. I should of made a change here.

I should of made this high school better.

I failed.
"Tamura, I'm sorry." I sigh as I grab something out of my bag.

"H-hey, Obama? What are you doing?" He asks in fear.

I pull out my Memory Eraser Gun™, my Time Manipulator™ and generated my teleporter right next to me.

"Obama..?" He says while looking at all the devices.

"Tamura, I hope you can forget about my mistakes." I say to him.

I freeze time with a click of a button, and shoot Tamura with the memory eraser.

I quickly go back inside the school building to find the principle and erase his memories too.

Where is he?
I frantically roam around the halls.
Oh, here it is! The principle's office.

I point the memory eraser gun to his head and let go of the trigger.

"You shouldn't of made me do this task." I say while looking at him with regret on my face.

I go to the clubroom, and shoot all the Yaribu club members with the memory eraser too.

"I'm sorry I wasn't a good president." I say to them before sprinting back to the bench at the field.

I quickly put all my items in my bag, and get into my teleporter.

I arrive at the White House.
I turned off the time freezing feature and go back to 2 days ago with my Time Manipulator™

----------------------------

Today is another dreary day at my job. I have to do my duties as a president, and I feel very dull.

Why did I decide to pick Presidental Studies as a major in college?

As I'm typing something on my computer, I get a phone call from the Prime Minister of Japan.

I pick up the phone and answer him,

"Hello, This is Barack Obama speaking. Can you not bother me." I say with annoyance.

"Obama, we're inviting you to visit this high school. It's called MoriMori Academy." replies the Prime Minister.

"No, I don't want to go. Now stop calling me." I say before hanging up the call abruptly.

Thank you for everything, Tamura.