The mind is your worst enemy

Lev falls asleep and at first is sleeping peacefully no dreams but no nightmares. Once Yaku realizes this he falls asleep as well. A little while later Lev starts to get voices in his head. Again Lev asks himself as he sighs deeply. Why are you still here the voice asks. Lev had an answer for once and wasn't afraid of it either without shaking or his voice breaking Lev answered I'm still here because of Yaku.  The voice paused not cause of the answer but the fact he had one. The voice suddenly came back a few moments later. Do you really think he cares about you? Lev snaps back you don't know a thing about Yaku don't say that. The voice disappeared leaving Lev able to sleep in peace once again. A few hours later the wind starts to blow as the breeze enters through the small crack in the window. Once again the voice appears but this time Lev was looking in the mirror asking himself these questions. Why do I even bother to live? Does Yaku care about me? Lev knew the answers but yet still didn't have them. The voice was there over and over till Lev had enough he broke like glass he shattered. He fell to his knees crying leave me alone! What did I do to deserve this? The voice not having an answer stayed quiet. Lev spent the rest of the night crying to himself. Lev begins to think who does this voice belong to and why did they pick him. These thoughts are what allowed the voice to stay the negative emotions telling himself he isn't enough or that no one cares.