¹⁷

𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚗 ~ P O V

I felt weight, not weight from something, my weight, I was laying on something thin, I seen light and heard noises, I opened my eyes adjusting to the light, god damn...

I seen I was in an unknown place but that last thing I saw was a weirdly built house so I was guessing I was inside it.

I sat up and heard...kissing noises, I looked and seen a brown haired boy and a ginger haired girl sucking eachothers faces, I pulled a weird face, was a sight to see when waking up. I heard faint footsteps.

I looked and my eyes widened, I watched as this man put his toothbrush in his ear

He glanced at me seeming quite shocked but looked at the 2 who noticed him "Mooorning" he said and holy shit, that is something I could repeat, the 2 seemed awkward as they separated

He gave the looked to the guy, yes this look

The guy walked away and I was honestly, shocked, ready to laugh and what the ridunda is going on

"Well thats something to wake up to" I said and he smirked, as I would love him to run up to me and hug me, I like this, calm, weird and just a relaxed wakening.

"Definitely something" He chuckled sipping whatever was in that mug.

"That was mean though" I said and he shrugged his shoulders "but it looked very awkward" I said and he chuckled.

"OH MY GOD shes awake" A woman freaked out scaring me, my eyes widened as she got so close to me.

She began questioning me, not knowing what to do, but honestly I was actually...scared.

"Mum, leave her be, just be calm, shes been asleep for 4 days" George said and my eyes widened.

"Oh I'm sorry dear" So shes Mrs Weasley "I'm Molly, Georges Mum" She said and I smiled.

"Im Ester" I said and then suddenly thought of something "God this is terrible" I said looking at George.

"How?" He asked still staring in the kitchen.