okay??

me
when do i not stay safe?

mingyu
just making sure

:)

.

I left him on seen as the bus arrives on my stop. I quickly left the bus, only to be left confused as I notice the unfamiliar surroundings. "Huh?" I checked my phone and opened my GPS, making sure if it was on the right track.

It seemed like it was.

"Oh, this must be another route."

Realizing that, I continued to follow the GPS. After getting lost a few times, and almost forgetting about the party when I saw an ice cream parlor, I finally arrived.

The tall building seemed elegant and it screamed rich. Well, not that I'm complaining though. And I couldn't see why Mingyu wouldn't rent an expensive venue for that party of his. After all, he had all the money in the world.

I navigated through the endless hallways, wondering where the hell the damn room was. I brought out my phone, just deciding to call him instead.

As I was about to dial his number, a door in front of me swung open, revealing a man I didn't expect to see here.

"Wow, my plan actually worked." The familiar voice made my heart stop. "Huh?! You again?!" I unconsciously shouted out loud in surprise. Who knew we would meet again here, at all places?

"Why do you seem disappointed?" A pout formed on his face. I ignored this and decided to walk away from this situation.

"This is too real to be a coincidence." I shaked my head, striding down the hallways to get away from him. He trailed behind me, a sly smile on his lips.

"It's because it's not."

"What do you mean, 'it's not'?" I turned around to face him, halting both of us to a stop. "Check your friend's message." He smiled, pointing to my phone.

I hesitantly unlock my phone, checking to see the location Mingyu sent. It was far from here. "Huh? I'm sure I put in the right location..." I mumbled to myself as I went back to the GPS.

"Now, that's where I come in." He took a step closer to me, making me take another step backwards. He only frowned at this, but quickly changing up his expressions into a sly look.

"I hacked your phone and changed the location!"

My eyes widen in realization. Right, he was a hacker.

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt the pent up frustration burst. "Ah, right, then again, jerks like you never really listen, huh?" His smile dropped as he heard my words.

He opened his mouth to talk, only for him to not say anything. His mouth ran dry and he lost the ability to talk, even though he wanted to, so badly.

"I'm sorry."

Seeing as someone messaged me, I half-heartedly ignore his apology. It was Mingyu, he was looking for me

.

mingyu
hello?

did sumn happen to u

oi

where are you ??

y/n?

hey

are you okay?

if you dont respond in a thirty seconds im calling you

.

I brought down my phone, looking back and forth from the boy in front of me, to Mingyu, who was on the phone. After spending a few minutes of thinking, a sigh left my lips. I closed my eyes, thinking if this was the right choice.

Slowly, I typed in the words I never knew I would say to Mingyu.

.

me
im not coming.