"Look at this contact name Tae. Someone named Giant Wonny called her twice. What the hell is a Wonny? Why is it giant? I don't like this name."

"I still think it's a bad idea to call her friend and embarrass her."

Jennie ignored him and dialed the number. She would find out who that Wonny was.

*****

Just as Soobin finished his physics project that he was assigned to do he noticed he forgot to return Lia's pencil that he borrowed during classes. He decided to give her a call but after ringing twice she didn't pick up.

"Son," The voice of his father interrupted the peaceful atmosphere and made him wince. "Come downstairs, my campaign manager needs to give you some instructions for the interview with the news journalist later."

Soobin sighed and moved past his father to the living room. He left his phone on his bed.

*****

"Don't do it Nini."

"I already pressed call. Now we wait."

Jennie waited impatiently for Giant Wonny to pick up the call. Finally it went through.

"Hello?" Jennie asked.

"Hello?" A deep voice responded. Way too deep, that has to be an adult.

"Who are you?"

"Who am I? You called. Who are you?"

"Just tell me who the hell you are!" Jennie was starting to get annoyed. Why is an adult in contact with her daughter. "And what do you want from my daughter!?"

"Excuse me!? What do you want from my son!?"

"I don't even know who your son is you sicko! I will throw your body into a volcano if you don't stay away from my baby!"

"Okay that's enough."

Taehyung stopped her and took the phone, he then decided to take distance from Jennie and hold a civil conversation with whoever is on the other end. Unlike Jennie, Taehyung was able to have a civil conversation with him.

And that's how they got to know the mayor and immediately grew distaste for him. Jennie could smell right away that he is a bad person. Even if him being in contact with Lia was a misunderstanding, he still reeks.

*****

Jisoo contacted Lia's friends and prepared everything for their Laser Tag trip. Even Jennie will come with them after she is done with the paper work. They chose to wait until it was night so they can go together.

"Are you sure this is appropriate for children?" Jennie asked worriedly.

"Teenagers," Jisoo corrected. "I played shootings games as a kid and I didn't become a psychopath." She shrugged her shoulders. "Besides Laser Tag is quite easy and doesn't hurt at all."

"As far as I know, you indeed don't feel the impact when you get shot. The only real problem I see is tripping over an obstacle or hurting your eyes because of the lighting."

"It'll be fine."

Jisoo circled an arm around Jennie's waist and pulled her back to the teens who were busy putting on their gear.

They told the girls to take it easy and inform them when they want to go home. Jennie kissed the crown of Lia's head before she followed Jisoo. They decided to wait in a nearby bakery until they are done playing.

"You sure you don't want to play with them?" Jisoo asked, cuddling with Jennie in a both instead of sitting across from each other.

"I might trip and hurt my ankle, you know." Jennie pressed her cheek on Jisoo's soft shoulder while the elder still had her arm tied around the brunette.

"So we will stick to playing video games together, got it." Jisoo nodded, pecking Jennie's cheek because the chubby round cheek looked so inviting.

*****

The kids divided in team A and B along with strangers. Yeji, Lia and Yuna in one team and Chaeryeong and Ryujin in another. The members were randomly decided. Each round was about 5 minutes long.

"FORTNITE!" Yuna yelled while aiming her infrared-emitting light gun at Ryujin.

"You became the very thing you swore to destroy." Ryujin raised her own gun, narrowing her eyes on Yuna.

"It didn't start yet. Split up guys." Chaeryeong went in between the two, holding them back from throwing their guns at each other.

"Your vest doesn't sit properly." Yeji grabbed the straps from Lia's vest and tightened the clips in the front until the vest was snug on her body.

"Thanks." Lia smiled as they searched for a neat corner to hide in.

It turned dark, the neon lights glew and the red LED lights in their vests started to blink. The buzzer went off, indicating that the game began.

Lia and Yeji started from an area in the back and watched their opponents running. Lia is also sure they heard someone yell 'Fortnite' and Yeji is sure that someone was Yuna again.

Lia pulled the trigger and hit the back of a stranger. It stunned him and made him unable to use his gun for 30 seconds. Then Lia was given points and he escaped as a sound emitted and his gun and vest turned back to normal.

Lia just turned away from Yeji for five seconds or even less than that. She shoots quickly. But in that time Yeji managed to disappear.

"Yeji?" Lia called, being quite so other players don't hear where she is hiding.

"Over here!"

Her eyes darted upwards and saw the blinking red light. She followed it and found Yeji stuck in the stairs on the way to the second floor.

"Be careful." Lia untied the knot from the straps of her vest that were threaded on the stairs.

Meanwhile Yuna and Ryujin shot each other continuously. They were stunned over and over again and earned many points.

"You also have other opponents!" Chaeryeong reminded, pointing her gun to distant lights, buzzing sounds coming from her gun with each shot.

When Yuna was eventually knocked out of the game Ryujin stuck her tongue out victoriously so Yuna actually threw her weapon at her.

"You little shit!"

Ryujin chased her through the arena, dropping her gun. Yuna laughed as the other cursed her. Chaeryeong gave up reprimanding them, they can't keep their hands off each other anyway.

"Why is your nose bleeding?" Lia dragged Yeji behind a pillar.

"A four year old tripped me when you knocked out the nineteen year old boys." Yeji told, wiping the drops of blood with her sleeve.

"From now on don't let go of my hand." Lia clasped their free hands together.

She made sure to watch Yeji's back and at the same time pulling the trigger and firing at opponents. Yeji didn't hit the sensors but at least she tried hard, so Lia thought it was cute.

In the end Jisoo managed to convince Jennie (by coaxing her with cheek kisses) to play a round with them, and they all had a big brawl.

During the match, Jisoo interlocked her arm with Yeji's and carried her around like a little shield.

Jennie and Lia had the highest points, followed by Chaeryeong and Jisoo. Yeji, Ryujin and Yuna had zero points each. Yeji because she was a shield, Ryujin and Yuna because they wrestled in the dark instead of focusing on the game.