Christmas Fun (27) [M]

Start from the beginning

Lisa scratched the back of her neck in embarrassment. "Come on let's go." I said gripping her hand in mine as I pulled her back into my apartment building.

We were heading to the winter cabins for our little getaway weekend just so we can spend Christmas up there along with Jisoo and Jennie. I was finally done with promotions and such that now I was able to spend more time with my friends and girlfriend. I was so ready to just let go and have fun this weekend and to not worry about anything.

After struggling to pack up Lisa's bags we were on our way to our cabin for the weekend.

"Are we there yet?" I asked Lisa.

"No, Rosie. You asked this like ten times already."

"Sorry I'm just so excited. I can't wait to go snowboarding and doing all of the activities we have planned for this weekend."

"I know baby. I know. I"m excited too. I can't wait to beat you in a snowball fight."

"No way! Pfft you can't beat me. I'm a skillful snowball fighter."

"Oh yea? I guess we'll just see then." Lisa smirked.

I looked out the window to appreciate the nature around us. It felt so calming seeing the snowfall and the snow covered trees. Throughout the whole ride we played some Christmas songs and jammed out.

"How was the ride for you guys?" Jisoo asked, stretching out her limbs and using Jennie to help balance her.

"It was fun. How was it for you guys?"

"Oh it was interesting..." Jennie stated. I noticed Jisoo's face turn immediately red. Clearly they had some interesting times on the ways here, but I won't push them.

"Oh okay I bet you guys did." I said with a smirk on my face and walked away with Lisa' hands in mine.

"Woahhh Lisa this is amazing!"

"I'm glad you like it. Luckily I could book it last minute."

"Thank you so much baby." I said, giving her a light kiss.

I moved across the cabin and entered what seems to be the master's bedroom. Everything was made of wood of course but it was so pleasing to look at. I looked over and there was also a balcony and a ginormous bathroom with both a bath and a shower. I couldn't wait to get in that with Lisa.

"Are you ready?"

"Yea let me just put on my snow pants and grab my jacket and then I'm good to go."

"Okay, I'll wait downstairs with Jennie and Jisoo." Lisa said walking out of the room.

I quickly grabbed my snowboard gear.

Shortly after, we arrived at the slopes and it was finally time for me to relax and just have fun. "Rosie you okay?"

"Yea just strapping into my board." I strapped my boot down tightening making sure that I was all good. Lisa's hand waved in front of my face. I held her hand and she quickly pulled me up into her.

"Woah" I whispered. Our faces were centimeters apart and I could feel her warm breath in the cold winter air.

"You ready to get your ass beat?" Lisa asked, breaking me out of our trance.

"Excuse me? Me? Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself?" I chuckled sliding down to the edge of the slope.

"Hey wait for me!"

"No can do. I'll see you at the bottom!" I placed my goggles down and forced my way down the slope. It was seriously the best thing ever. I felt my hand grow cold but not that cold since I had gloves on. I felt the heavy fast paced win brushing against myself as I continued downwards. I was almost at the bottom when I saw Jennie and Jisoo at the bottom throwing snowballs at each other. I smirked knowing what I should do next.