I take his hand and give it a light squeeze, "I trust you" he looks like he has a plan and a reckless one at that but I trust him.

He kisses me and my face flares up, it's the middle of a serious battle and he just kissed me. Shit like that doesn't even happen in movies.

"Stay alive Rei, all of you better stay alive"

"Right!"

I sneak past the chaos avoiding cross fires and manage to join the others getting evacuated. The villains were not attacking these people until I joined them so now I'm contemplating what to do.

I run the opposite way and they follow me. "What did you do extra" my sister shields me and walks with me but she's not using her quirk, that's not possible.

"Oi sis, do the tuck and roll, it'll save us" she nods and I stop. There is no such thing as a tuck and roll. "You go that way I'll go this way, we'll meet over there"

I ditch the imposter and blend in with the crowd hiding in plain sight. I get escorted to safety and the villains are causing chaos everywhere.

I sit in the bunker with everyone and watch the news, Hawks barely made it last time they fought these people in fact it was pure luck Eri rewound him and he got his quirk back.

Hawks P.O.V

I pace around waiting for Splitter to bring her with him. My door opens and he walks in with Rei behind him. "Give us a moment" he leaves and I hug rei.

"Did you go see Asahi? Are they okay? Are you?"

"Calm down, you're barely breathing"

I can't help it, I've never felt this way before, so scared and angry I've never  considered the possibility of something to lose.

I don't want to lose her or them, I can't protect them by myself either. Things are getting out of hand.

"Marry Me" she gives me an odd look and I kiss her. "It doesn't have to be anything big just legal, but I don't want to waist time worried about everyone else only to lose you in the end"

"You already know the too fast line but isn't that bad or something"

"It's all up to you, I've had this since the beginning of the year last year, I wanted to give it to you but stopped myself" it's a ring she mentioned casually as we were talking one day, but I never forgot about it. How could I? when her face was glowing and her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she first saw it.

"I still want to hide the little guys, and no I haven't gone to Asahi, and I blew up my phone"

She takes the ring and puts it on giving me a yes. I'm really happy right now I never thought a single word would affect me so much, "I'll get excited on the way I can't think due to worrying so much I'll let you rest today must've been taxing, we'll see Asahi tomorrow"

She nods and I take her to my place instead, I'll worry less when she's there.

Rei P.O.V

I walk in and wave at Asahi, she nearly died when she saw Hawks, his disguise was ridiculous but it worked but it's easy to put two and two together.

He holds my hand as Asahi shows us the boys, I notice the usual kicker is quiet. "Their both okay right?" She nods as she monitors their heartbeats.

"Perfectly fine. I don't think you over exerted yourself in anyway it was like light exercise, which is okay by the way, incredibly healthy"

I rub my stomach and my kicker flicks, I sigh in relief. "I'm guessing he's more hyperactive" I nod while Hawks looks ready to pass out.

"You okay?"