Worried

Yaku slowly walks over and sits on the bench next to Lev without saying a word Lev looks at Yaku and leans his head on top on top of Yaku's. Neither one of them said anything they just sat there until Lev stopped crying, but deep in Yaku's head he still wondered what made Lev cry?

     Yaku was about to ask when suddenly the door opened and the team walked in. Lev jumped and acted like nothing happened so the team wouldn't notice he was crying. He quickly changed into his regular outfit and walked out of the locker room without saying a word to Yaku.

      Yaku lost in his thoughts slowly changed. Once he was down he started walking home his normal routine when suddenly he hears crying from one of the houses. He didn't think anything of it at first but then he got this strange feeling and walked over to the house acting completely normal so he didn't seem suspicious.

        Yaku knocks on the door to check on the person who lives there. When the door opens Yaku is shocked by who answered the door.

"L-Lev" he says worried as his voice breaks.

"Oh Hi Yaku. Do you need something?"

"No, I heard crying while walking home and wanted to make sure you were alright!"

"No need to worry about me Yaku I'm fine" he says slowly closing the door.

Yaku stops the door from closing all the way and looks up towards Lev's face.

"Why!!?"

Shocked by Yaku's loud tone Lev opens the door once more and invites Yaku inside.