Wouldn't Mind

Hai guys! :3 Here be a little oneshot for y'all, and it be cute and a bit sad in some places, but I hope you enjoy it! Kinda hard to explain without giving the plot away, so just enjoy! Don't own artwork, that was from MrsZelkam on deviantart, idk I just Google Imaged it and thought it was cute and fitted well.
Songs:
- 'Myth of Happiness' by Jay Brannan
- 'Hospitals for a Souls' by BMTH

Ty lay awake in Sky's arms, staring at the picture on the wall in the gloomy darkness.

Soft snores could be heard from his boyfriend of nine months, his strong arms secure around Ty's own slim waist, back pressed against Sky's toned chest, the warmth from him enough to make him feel safe and peaceful.

This is what he must have felt, he thought.

His hands were resting on top of Sky's, slowly tracing circles on the knuckles with his thumb absentmindedly, in a manner which was soothing to both of them.

He blinked as he stared at the photo, a slight guilty frown coming to his face. He sighed, holding Sky's hands tighter.

"Hey..." he whispered to the photo.

It obviously didn't respond, it was a photo, but to Ty it was as if it was staring back at him, just as intently as he was doing.
Ty bit his lip, plucking up the courage to say something. Anything.

"I'm not here to replace you." he finally mumbled, his eyes flickering over Jason's smiling face in the photo.

In it he and Sky were at the park, arms around each other smiling happily at the camera.

"I love Sky. A lot. And, I think he loves me too." he mumbled.

The photo still didn't make any reply.

Ty took a shaky breath. "A-and I'm not saying he didn't love you because I know he did. He will always love you."

He blinked, shifting slightly in Sky's arms, which then automatically tightened around him, bringing a soft smile to Ty's lips.

He glanced back at Sky's sleeping face, calm and peaceful, angelic almost. He brushed a strand of hair from his face, then bit back a giggle as Sky scrunched his nose up in his sleep, muttering something incoherent.

Ty smiled fondly, lightly kissing his cheek, before turning back to his original position looking at the photo.

He bit his lip and frowned, thinking about all those times Sky used to wake up sobbing, dreams of Jason swimming through his mind in his sleep.

The illness had made Jason horribly sick, and towards the end he was merely a shell of the bright bubbly person he once was, pale and weak, hooked up to so many machines.

It broke Sky's heart. Ty remembered the day he took the photo in the frame on the wall, when he, Sky and Jason were all at the park, Jason and Sky just having announced their relationship to him.

He had been a little sad that Sky didn't have feelings for him then, but Jason made him happy, and seeing Sky happy made Ty happy.

Ty could feel Sky shiver slightly, and carefully pulled the duvet around them tightly, Sky snuggling into him more.

He smiled and continued to look at the photo, reminiscing about times he spent with the two.

Jason was with Sky for almost two years, before getting the diagnosis. Once it was discovered, he went downhill fast, being bedridden for the last month of their relationship.

Ty remembered the day he died well, forever engraved in his memory.

Jason called him in to his room, asking to speak to him, alone. He asked Ty to look after Sky once he was gone, to always be there for him when times were tough.

Ty had swore on his own life he would never leave Sky, and would always be there for him.

Sky broke down after Jason took his final breath, sobbing and wailing for almost two days straight.

He didn't get out of bed for three days after that, refusing anyone in apart from Ty, who would ring food and help him use the bathroom.

Slowly, with Ty's help and support, Sky had recovered, although the nightmares and panic attacks didn't go for a few months.

About a year after Jason's death, Sky and Ty got together, initially just for Sky to feel comfort, and security one couldn't get from a friend or family member.

It wasn't until Ty confessed his deep feelings to Sky did they actually become a real couple, taking things slow at first, memories too fresh for Sky to advance quickly.

But now, after nine months, they were going well.

Sky was happy, in love with Ty as much as Ty was in love with him.

But he would never forget Jason, and Ty knew and respected that, being friends with the both of them, and he never questioned it.

The only time he would really think about the past was when it was late at night, and he was staring at that picture.

Ty let out a shaky breath, guilt creeping back up in his eyes.

Was he really just taking advantage of Sky? Was his relationship based off selfishness and desperation?

His eyes locked with Jason's happy ones staring back at him from the photo. He sighed.

"I love him Jason. After you were gone be, he was so sad, and now he's happy again. I'm sorry if you don't approve and I can understand, but I want nothing but Sky's happiness. I love Sky."

Ty shook slightly, feeling more vulnerable than he had in a while, the intense staring between him and the photo increasing tenfold.

"He would approve babe." a low rumble came from behind.

Ty jumped, a small gasp escaping his lips. He turned to see Sky's sleepy face smiling back at him. His eyes dropped, biting his lip.

"I-I..." he began, before Sky shushed him with his finger, tracing Ty's lips lightly, gazing into his eyes.

He gave Ty a sincere look. "He'd be happy for us Ty. You're not replacing anybody. This is a separate relationship, not something that stemmed from tragedy."

He looked over Ty's shoulder, staring at the photo, a blank look on his face. He swallowed hard.

"I will always love Jason. Always. But I love you just as much, for different reasons yet they're the same. I love you so damn much Ty it hurts." Sky whispered, still staring at the photo.

His eyes flickered down to Ty, who had silent tears rolling down his cheeks. Sky wiped them away with the pads of his thumbs, cupping Ty's cheeks in his hands.

He leant down and softly kissed Ty, closing his eyes and pressing their foreheads together.

"Jason wouldn't mind. He'd want us both to be happy, and if that meant that we were together, then he'd approve of it."

Ty's huge brown eyes widened, the tears gone, and he peeked up at him through his long lashes.

"I love you." he whispered, nuzzling into Sky's chest.

Sky kissed the top of his head, holding him tightly as he quickly drifted off to sleep, his breathing evening out into shallow snores.

Sky sighed, burying his head in Ty's hair, breathing in his scent. "I love you too Ty. More than you know."

He opened his eyes to see Jason's picture smiling back at him, his bright smile almost illuminated off the frame.

As Sky too, began falling asleep, just as the darkness overcame him, he thought he heard a voice, a bright, bubbly voice he hadn't heard in a long time.

"I do approve Sky. I love you. Be happy my shining star."

Me do good? Idk I like it, even though my friend punched me for killing Jason .-.
Hope you enjoyed it! I suck at these note thingies so I'ma say bai now! Bai! Luvs yas! Laika out. :D