Chapter 1: Cheater

Start from the beginning

And faster.

Tora cuts her off

"Misaki,"

Tora inhaled deeply then exhaled nervously. "I cheated on you"

"I'm really sorry Misaki I.." Tora tilted his head covering his eyes with his hair. "Didn't mean this to happen"

Yeah you heard him. He cheated on her. He's been hiding it for so long and the reason he called her to come It's because he's finally ready to tell her the truth. For so many days why at this day?

Why at Misaki's birthday? Today is her special day but it became the opposite to her. Her birthday is the most hurtful day to her. She's her first first love. The man she trusted all of her life but why did he ruin all of it? He chose the wrong time to tell her the truth . Now, Misaki will be having another hard time trusting men. First her father now him? Great. Just great.

"You.." Misaki has nothing left to say. So many questions had run to her mind. She almost wanted to punch him in the face and leave already. Infact she already expected this but not at this day. She's not ready for this. She trusted him and made a promise that he will never leave her side. Her love for him is wavering. Hearing that again makes her heart aches.

"Misaki I'm sorry," Tora's eyes became watery

"Misaki I didn't mean to.. I- i got drunk. I will be careful next time. I will never do it again."

Tora really wanted to be with Misaki but things happened. That something Misaki won't accept.

Misaki stood up in her chair, "Tora I..I trusted you. You made a promise", Misaki tilted not showing her face. She tried her best to not cry but her heart aches just thinking about this. She just wanted to leave and be alone.

"I'm sorry"

Tora stood up and came closer to her. He hugged her so tight not wanting her to let go. He just wished Misaki will never leave and just forget about this night.

Misaki tried to push Tora away but Tora's grip is too tight making sure she doesn't escape.

"Tora I can't", Misaki shed a tear

"I'm really sorry" Tora hugged her more tight.

"Tora please let me go!" Misaki pushed Tora away. She really can't handle the pain she is feeling.

Misaki picked up her things and she immediately ran away. Not wanting to make another scene.

People started gossiping once Misaki left.

Tora sobbed. He felt like shouting about people on his backs but he doesn't want to make a scene. Will he ever get her back with her arms again?

Once Misaki left she ran through the parking lot and went to find her car. Once she find her car she got in and she felt like she wanted to yell so loud so that all the pain she feel would go way but It keeps hurting her.

Misaki slammed her hand on the steering wheel so hard and then she cried loudly, Misaki sobbed.

Flashback

"Misaki,"

Tora inhaled deeply then exhaled nervously. "I cheated on you"

"I'm really sorry Misaki I.." Tora tilted his head covering his eyes with his hair. "Didn't mean this to happen"

"Misaki.." huh a voice?

"Hey Misaki" what? I can't clearly hear it..

"Misaki!"

I woke up as my mom shouted my name with her worried look on her face

"Misaki your alarm has been ringing for almost an hour, you should really need to get up" Mom said as she was disappointed with her own daughter for being this lonely, depressed adult.

"Sorry mom, i was just tired and all"

"You sure looked tired.." My mom said as she was inspecting something in my room.

While i was about to get up my head suddenly aches. Not remembering what happened last night.

"My head hurts" I mumbled, but my mom heard what i said.

"Of course your head hurts" My mom replied as she was holding bottle of beers in my room. I was shocked not knowing what to say. A grown woman just got caught by her own mom drinking.

"Jeez Misaki, I know your old enough to drink but just look at yourself...Can't you just take care yourself? Your old enough to understand this"

"Yes and sorry mom"

"And oh, may i know where did you went yesterday at midnight?" My mom glanced at me with a death glare. Damn this is so embarrassing...i'm too old for this.

"Well i don't remember" I said being annoyed

"Misaki.."

I sighed, " Ok ok i went to a buy bottle of beers and to be honest that's all i can remember"

"Is that so? Well then now, get up and eat your breakfast already... or should i say lunch since it's already 11:45 am"

"Ok mom" I lazily get up and fixed my bed and of course threw the bottle of beers out of my room. It's all embarrassing and all i can think of is go back to bed.

A/N: Yeah i know it's a bit long but i really hope you enjoyed this story even tho it's my firstime XD