2. Baths and burn cream

Harry's POV
I went into the bathroom to run a bath for Louis and I, leaving him in the bedroom for a few minutes.

I popped in the 'Sex Bomb' bath bomb from Lush, the delightful scents tickling my nostrils and the colours creating a kaleidoscope for my eyes. I sat on the toilet seat for a while just watching.

After a steaming bath was run, I stopped the tap and walked into the bedroom to collect my baby. I pulled my button-up off him and slipped off his sexy panties. I lead him to the bathroom whilst me being the biggest of us, got undressed and hopped into the bath and waited for him to join me.

He was all shy and blushy, trying to come up with excuses not to get in the bath, but after my stern looks, he soon followed, his head laying on my chest as my legs wrapped around him in the large-jacuzzi-like bathtub.

We'd had a long soak in the bath, Louis seemed like he wanted some attention. I ran my fingers up and between his thighs, teasing him, then he flipped over and started kissing my chest and collarbones.

His wet skin pushed onto my inked body made it feel like there was a firework display inside my body, which was later let out in moans as he suckled on my neck, his lips trailing up to my lips. He nibbled on my bottom lip, tugging at it a little, his stubble roughly tickling my chin and cheeks. I poked my tongue at the part of his lips, asking for entrance, as he held my chiseled jawline tight in his hands.

His cunning tongue explored my mouth as I groaned into his. I could feel his dick poking at my inner thigh. The water swished around as our legs intertwined.

As soon as we were done, he hopped out of the bath and went into the bedroom to dry off. I stayed in the bathroom for a few minutes drying my hair with the wall-mounted hair dryer, just thinking about how much my baby meant to me, sighing about how glad I am to even have him living with me.

As I walked back into the bedroom, he was laying on the bed, naked, stomach flat on the bed, with his gorgeous bum in the air, marks from the paddle on each cheek.

He looked like he was in pain, so I ran to get the burn cream, rubbed it into my hands and surprised him by gently rubbing it in circles on each butt cheek. he let out a little squeak whenever the coldness scared him, and made a sigh of pleasure whilst it soaked into his soft skin.

"Good Boy." I smiled, leaving kisses on the back of my baby's neck. he let out a little giggle and flipped over, grabbing my hands and pulling me down to his level.

I chuckled, "let's get you dressed sweetheart." I picked him up so he was sitting up and went to our walk in closet, grabbing him a pair of light wash skinny jeans, a cream colored knit sweater, and a pair of black oxfords with lace ankle socks to go along with it. I also grabbed him a pair of hip huggers from Victoria's Secret.

While I was at it, I changed into some tight black skinny jeans with a loose tanish brown button up, and some ankle boots.

when I walked into the room with his clothes his face was flushed pink as usual but it looked so beautiful with the white duvet that was complimenting his skin so well. He was sitting in the same position I left him in like the good boy he is waiting for me to dress him.

I grabbed his hip huggers and he got all blushy again, trying to look at me with puppy eyes. "Cmon baby, give me your legs" he stuck his legs out and I slid the pink panties on to his pelvis. He was still blushing like a young girl and it was so adorable. I dressed him the rest of the way, tying the laces on his little oxfords and taking him into the bathroom to blow dry his hair into his usual fringe.

Once it was all styled, I kissed his cheek and grabbed his small hand in my gigantic one. "How about we go get some lunch yeah?" I smiled at the 19 year old. he nodded and walked downstairs with me