Endgame

I'm sorry it took so long to publsh this chapter. I was almost done writing but Wattpad deleted the whole thing, so I had to re-write it.
————————————————————————
Bolin, Asami, Iroh and [Y/N] were riding on Naga in a snowy region. They watch as the planes fly above them.

Iroh: hink we've found our secret airfield. Bolin, [Y/N], once we get down there, I need both of you to tear up those runways. We can't let those aircraft take off.

[Y/N]: Alright.

Bolin: Aye aye, captain! Ooh, general, general. (Starts walking away with Iroh and Asami, but soon hears Naga whine) All right, you guys wait here until we get back, okay? (Sees Naga raising her foot) Uh-uh, stay.

Iroh, Bolin, and Asami approach the Equalist base which lacks fences. There are posts but no wires.

Asami: Why would there be fence posts but no fence?

Iroh, [Y/N], Bolin, and Asami go into the middle of the fence posts, but cry out in pain as they are electrocuted. They collapse onto the ground unconscious.
————————————————————————
At the entrance of the Pro-bending Arena, which was guarded by an Equalist airship and mecha tanks. Korra and Mako were in  Equalist disguises. They nod at each other, ready to expose Amon as a fraud. Amon rises from beneath the platform.

Amon: Thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion! When I was a boy, a firebender struck down my entire family and left me scarred. That tragic event began my quest to equalize the world.

Korra: That's a lie, Amon! Or should I call you Noatak?

Lieutenant: You want her taken out?

Amon: No. Everyone calm down, we have nothing to fear from the Avatar. Let's hear what she has to say.

Korra: Amon has been lying to you. The spirits didn't give him the power to take people's bending away. He uses bloodbending to do it. Amon is a waterbender!

The crowd gasps before the Lieutenant talks again.

Lieutenant: What is this nonsense?

Amon: You're desperate, Avatar. Making up stories about me is a pathetic last resort.

Korra: Your family wasn't killed by a firebender. His father was Yakone, and his brother ... is Councilman Tarrlok.

The Lieutenant had a doubting look at first before inquiringly looking at Amon.

Amon: Hmph, an amusing tale, but I will show you the truth.

Amon removes his hood, and takes off his mask to reveal a scar across his face. The crowd gasps and Amon continues his speech.

Amon: This is what a firebender did to me.

Korra: What?!

Crowd: The Avatar is lying!

Korra: I'm telling you! He's a waterbender! (to Mako) They don't believe me. It didn't work!

Mako: We said what we had to. Let's get out of here.

The pair turns around as Equalists spin bolas at them from above the balcony ready to attack. They take fighting stances as they approach the Equalists on their way out.

Amon: I wouldn't leave yet, Avatar. You'll miss the main event.

Korra and Mako turn around a part of the stage rises with Tenzin, Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo tied to poles.