- 1: Coffee breaks -

Start from the beginning

". . . Can't stay long enough for me to atleast say bye?"

Crypto chuckled from his desk, he had heard everything so far but didn't want to stick his nose into the mess.

He twirled around on his chair to face (Y/n) who was now leaning over the couch to look at him, "You're just like the old man"

"Tch, me and Elliott aren't similar, Unlike him I can stand my ground and speak up when pissed" (Y/n) scoffed and sat back down to watch the tv. He thought Crypto would've been way more relaxed with the situation, but seems like he was wrong.

"That's true" Crypto hummed and turned back around to his computer screen, typing again as (Y/n) sighed, bored.

He stood up and walked over to Crypto's room and spun the hacker's chair, rolling him out of his room, "HEY- (Y/N)! I'VE GOT TO WORK-"

(Y/n) arrived to the the small steps and lowered Crypto down them as he sat on the chair, rolling him over to the couch as he sat down infront of the korean.

"Later, let's go out and get a coffee or something, I promised Revenant I'd get him something sharp for ending his argument with Bloodhound and I'm not going to head out by myself and stand there awkwardly in line" (Y/n) hummed as Crypto huffed.

"You distracted me" He bittered,

"I'll ask the barista to add marshmallows to your coffee"

". . . you will?" Crypto was tempted now, he usually got really nervous when out in public incase if any fans or paparazzi noticed him (and if the syndicate saw through his disguise) along with general social anxiety.

"Yep, you down?" (Y/n) smirk turned into a bit of a smile as Crypto hunched forward and sighed, slowly nodding embarrassed. "Alright, I'll be waiting at the shuttle ships, C-8 to be exact, so don't take too long"

🎋

"AND THE PARTY'S BACK!!" Octavio cheered and yelled out with a wide smile as he jumped out of the shuttle pod with Ajay "Octavio, Ajay!" Natalie smiled and ran over to the two, her jumpsuit tied at her waist as she wore her famous dark blue tank top underneath "How was it out on the town?"

"Octavio was a han'full, we need to get him a collar or somethin' so he can't run off nex' time" Ajay rubbed her neck as the dare devil was already running off to the living quarters. Ajay peered over the blonde's shoulder to see that a few people were still missing. "Damn, where did everyone go?"

"Ah! Elliott, Ramya and Pathfinder are still at the signing and will need to drag it out to talk a bit more with the agents. Crypto and (Y/n) are out in the city, they should be back soon" Wattson grabbed her phone from her pocket, pulling it up to show her medic friend. A few text messages exchanged between the rasputin and the french, with a few memes between each message to brighten the dull conversation.

"Should we head down to talk to the agents they fished out, or is personal business?" Ajay scoffed at a cat meme that Natalie sent to the stoic legend.

"They said it would be personal, so it's preferred we stay here for now- do you by any chance know why Revenant is in (Y/n)'s room?" Natalie asked a bit worriedly as she slipped her phone back into her pocket, the possible situation that Revenant could be snooping around started to sink in.

Ajay quirked an eyebrow in response "Not a single clue, but guessin' it ain't  good news"

"GET OUT OF HIS ROOM, DEMOÑIO!"

"SHUT IT SKINSUIT, I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT TO!"

"Annnd. . . they've butted heads" Ajay sighed as Wattson grumbled a bit, "mon Dieu" (my god)