Bruce Will Be Bruce

Start from the beginning

I'll keep her secret, but it won't be long until Blake finds out the truth. I have my fingers crossed though.

I walked up the stairs and entered the lounge where all the hunters, Blake and Sam was. They all stared at me, hope clear in their eyes. I tried my best to keep my face expressionless.

"So?" Blake asked. It looked as though he could break from the look in his eyes.

"They said that they hadn't seen her but they would keep an eye out." I lied. He stared at my face, looking for any hint that I was lying but I hid it well.

I watched as he slowly nodded and stood up.

"You're all dismissed," he whispered and walked out the door.

I didn't feel sorry for him. He deserved it. No one should ever do that to their mate, ever. I looked up and saw the Sam was staring at me. I ignored him and walked up the stairs and into my room.

I closed the door and jumped on my bed, and faced the ceiling. I hope I’m doing a good thing.

I heard the door open and I turned my head in time to see Sam close the door.

"Hey man." I sat up and nodded at him. He went and sat himself on my desk chair and gave me a serious face. "What?"

"She was there, right?" He asked slowly, watching my reaction.

I stared at him wide eyed.

"No, I told you guys that downstairs." I lied again. He shook his head and stood up.

"Don't lie to me man, she was like my sister, just tell me the truth." His hands were in fists and he was glaring at me.

It was true. Ever since our parents had died, Sam had been kind to us and became mine and Crystal’s brother. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Yeah, she was." I admitted. He sat down and grinned, suddenly very happy.

His weird mood swings.

"I knew it! Why didn't you bring her back?" He looked sad.

"Because she didn't want to come back."

He slowly nodded. We fell into peaceful silence but I soon broke it.

"You can't tell anyone."

He looked up from his hands and nodded, "Of course not."

"I'm going to visit her every fortnight if you want to come."

He smiled and stood up, "Would love to man."

He bro hugged me and walked out the door, leaving me to wonder if I did the right thing.

CRYSTAL POV

When I saw him leave, I gave out a loud sigh. I trust him but I’m sure he'll at least tell someone. I hope it's not Blake though. I shook my head before walking out the door and back into my room. I jumped on my bed and laid down on my back, staring at the ceiling.

I wonder how long my secret will last. I hope long enough for me to have moved on and have already found someone else, someone willing to love me and keep my trust.

"Hey girl!" I looked up and saw Bruce walk in. He put on a girly voice, "You okay?"

I chuckled and nodded, causing him to smile and jump on my bed - landing next to me, on his stomach. I smacked his back as he laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking at him.

""Here to spend time with my girl!" He screamed in a girly voice again and jumped on his knees. "O M G, you know that Bruce guy? He is soooooo hot and sexy fine." He winked at me and I laughed.