" Sev is going to look out for you guys . And so is Lucius he will be monitoring Hogwarts and its teaching staff and systems . Please keep out of trouble . " dad says.

" But if you messing with us we gonna get you back it's just a matter of when " Harry says resting his head on Tom's shoulder .

" Just don't go looking for trouble ."

" what I'm hearing is if we are not provoked chill but if provoked punch whatever or whoever did it .I feel like I was made for school like look how easy i got that ." Draco says

" no punching at all . I feel like we'd have less drama if you killed rather then puched cause dead men tell no tales ."dad says jokingly

" I will make sure to dispose of the body I know a place " Tom says with an evil grin .

" you so cute" Harry says

" I was joking guys no killing "

" Sure dad wink wink " Mel says

" No I mean it"

" we mean it too . Sigh of disappointment"

" you see when you say your actions I know you are not hearing me"

" We do dad we really do. Do them like the Grangers " I whisper the last sentence. 

" No No Don't do them like anyone don't do anything ."

" ow I get it make them stiff so they can't do anything "

" Kids stop playing with your dad. You'll make him choke , wink wink ." Momma says

" no wink winking no more wink winking ."

" Relax dad we just joking we would never hurt children "

"Since we are all done ... " Harry stops and looks at me and Percy with a defeated look .

" I'm not hungry" Percy says.

" How about you eat the cabbage and a bit of rice and one piece of chicken and then we can get the snacks and go to the dungeons " I say to him and he nods .

" Orion can you eat a bit faster today . We are having a beaty contest without the judges and votes so just us walking up and down looking good as always." Hary says

" You guys still have to read your letters . Since you don't have time tonight we will do it at Breakfast . "

" I will try but I won't like it . The food needs to settle slowly and gently . "

" I'm never moving out . " Ron says taking a bit of his chicken .

" That's what I always say ." Mel says with bbq sauce all over her face .

" I think you guys can be those relatives that live in the family house and when other family members visit you feel crowded cause everyone else is now eating momma's flame grilled chicken . " Harry says .

I look at Percy and his lips are pinkish red from the beetroot . I softly bump his shoulder and he looks at me with a soft smile.

Finally got my mate.

" Ooo Orion I swear if you don't finish eating and stop making Percy blush ." Why does Harry have no sense of let me shush this time .

" Not my fault I have a beautiful mate . Besides you know you can leave right, the only time you have to wait for me is if we are doing something together."

They look at momma and he nods . And they are gone .

" Girrrll the power you have " Harry says before leaving.

" Orion wear the construction jumpsuits before going to the dungeons , you too Percy . I do not want blood on you clothes . We'll be in the tea room . " momma says

" yes ma'am " Percy says . Cute

" Orion stop staring at my son like that " Aunt Nagini says jokingly as they leave . And Percy blushes .

"Are you done ? " I ask Percy and he nod I take his hand and walk back to my room I take out the jumpsuits and lead him to the bathroom as I change in the bedroom and soon we are in the dungeons .

" Let me out you freak I'm not scared of you and that freak boyfriend of yours ." The guy shouts. I kiss Percy's cheek making him giggle and I summon a chair for him .

" Dagger or poison? . You get to choose , my love "

" How about my poison ?" Percy says with a sweet smile .

This is gonna be fun .