1

Hi. I'm Jade and I live with my mom and my little sister. I'm going to a new school which means I have to start all over again. But my bestfriend is going to the same school as I am. Her name is Mirah. She's been my bestfriend since 2nd grade and she's like a sister to me. I just got out of a relationship last week because I caught my ex cheating on me with somebody else. I loved him and cared about him a lot. I just don't understand why he would do something like that to me. He tried to talk to me but I ignored him. I blocked his number but he has been trying to call me but I don't answer none of his calls. I was heartbroken. I couldn't eat or sleep because he had me messed up all the way. I tried to forget about him but I can't. Sometimes I have dreams about him but I stopped having them now. He always said he 'Love' me but that was a lie. everything he said about me was a lie. Now I don't even know whay love is and I don't think I will be getting in another relationship any time soon.

I got in the shower and 30 minutes later I got out and put on some clothes. I went to see if Royalty was still sleep but she wasn't. I heard her downstairs with my mom so I got my bookbag and my phone and went in the kitchen and got me a banana.

"Hey honey" My mom said

"Hey" I said

"Hey bbg" I said to royalty as I kissed her on her cheek

"Hey big sister"

I know I'm her big sister but she never calls me by my name she just calls me 'Big Sister' and I have no problem with her calling me that it's just sometimes I wish she would call me by my name but it's ok.

"I'm going to walk to school so you won't be late dropping us off" I told my mom

"Ok be careful baby" My mom said

"I will" I said walking out the door

I was walking to school when I saw Mirah talking to somebody so I went over there where she was.

"Hey mirah" I said hugging her

"Hey girl" Mirah said hugging me back

"Who's this" I asked her

"Oh Jade this is my friend Hayley" Mirah said

"Hi" I said to Hayley

"Hey" Hayley said smiling

"I'll catch up with you later" Mirah told Hayley

"Ok" Hayley said as she left

So me and Mirah talked until we got to class. She sat beside me and I got out my Science Book and turned to page 23 like the teacher said. I looked to my left and saw this boy. He was cute and all but ion wanna be in a relationship right now.

To Be Continued...