prolougeish

osamu dazai | 3rd person

"so.. um what did you guys do before you started working here?" atsushi asked, everyone had been silently hoping he would ask that.

"why don't you guess?" junichiro said, atsushi took a good look at the tanizaki's, studying them quickly before coming to a pretty simple conclusion. "you and naomi were.. students?"

"good! now guess kunikida's" atsushi turned to kunikida, kunikida's strict lifestyle pretty much gave it away. i mean how could he have been anything else other than a math teacher? "kunikida had to of done something like a government job." kunikida scoffed clearly angry at just how obvious it was. "close haha! he was a math teacher!" dazai giggled as he dodged a close hit from kunikida.

"what about me?" dazai had a smug smirk on his face, everyone took notice and groaned.

"don't bother kid, his job is one of the seven wonders of the agency." kunikida continued reading his daily paper. "well if it's that hard.. can i ask back up questions?" dazai was amused by this, he could definitely see that potential in him. "sure knock yourself out" dazai just waved him off. "well, is there anything you like to do?" atsushi was sure he had a chance. everyone just rolled their eyes atleast knowing that question was going no where. "suicide of course! speaking of that, my fair lady would you care to join me in a exquisitely beautiful end?" dazai asked the waitress in a dramatic sing song voice. kunikida was rather fired up now as he rushed over muttering apologies to the waitress and hitting dazai over the head with a hard chop. "kunikidaaaaaaaaa" dazai whined.

'well that question got me no where' atsushi thought to himself as he pondered for more questions. "do you have any family?" now that was a question everyone wanted to know the answer to. even kunikida discreetly looked towards the duo.
"i don't see how that could help you but yes.. i have my beautiful little sister by the name of kisa!" atsushi was a little taken back by his straight forward answer, in the little time he had known osamu dazai he hadn't shared anything as straight forward as that. "did she work with you?" atsushi was really curious now. "eyes on the prize atsushi i like it, yes she did, she actually still works there today!" now atsushi decided he would ask one more thing that could narrow it down a little bit more. "how old is your sister?" "i didn't know you were so nosy atsushi!" dazai teased, atsushi muttered a apology while flailing around like some child who had just got their candy stolen. "im kidding.. she should be a little younger than you"

"SHES WHAT??"