"It's okay! I'm nervous, too!"

I said before looking at the door. Behind this door is the people who I need to get along, I hope they all nice.

I look back at the freckled green boy and remembered the he was the guy I bump into before I take the exam at U.A.

"You're the guy from last week! jogging? remember?" I said smiling made him also think and eyes widened remembering me "Oh, My name is (Y/N) Tomuhito"

I introduced and offered my hand, he quickly took my hand "I-izuku Midorya!" he said shyly.

"We met again" the freckled boy nod smiling

I smiled once again "You're also from class 1-a?" I asked and let go of his hand, he nod smiling "Yeah"

My eyes sparkled "Really! and so I'm I!" I said with a hint of excitement and step closer to him made him red while looking away

'So close' Midorya thought.

I look back to the door and nod to him "Let's go" I said and open the door

"Don't put your feet in the desk!"

A blue haired with glasses said to a spiky blond haired boy with his feet on his desk.

"Huh?" the spiky blond haired boy said. He reminds me of Katsuki, I wonder who is he?

"Don't you think that rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk"

"Nope. What junior high did you go to, side character"

Wow... I'm really sure that is not Katsuki lol looking at his attitude he's really far from Katsuki I met ten years ago.

I look at Midorya beside me whose watching also the two of them with a disappointment face.

"I entered Somei private acedemy, my name is Tenya Iida." the blue haired boy with a glasses said while helding his chest.

"Somei? so you are a damn elite, huh?" The spiky blond haired boy replied.

"Looks like I'll have fun crushing you" he added with a smirk made my eyes winded and surprised. He's a bully?

Somei? wow that's an awesome school, Kotaro was supposed to go there but he choose to Korea.

While the blue haired boy with glasses called Iida gasp at his word "Crushing?" he repeated.

"That's cruel. Do you really aim to be a hero?" he asked made me just nod agreeing while the blond boy just clicked his tongue and look away

Well looks like my first day of school is gonna be a interesting day, I just hope he's also not going to bully or pick me up for a fight.

The two of them stop talking and noticed the presence of me and Midorya.

"You're..." Iida said made all of them look at him before looking at Midorya beside me which made him panic

"Oh, um..." Midorya said and look up avoiding their eye contacts which left me confused.

Is there something he did wrong? I also noticed the spiky blond haired boy look at me straight with my eyes

Which left me panic and averted his eyes and look Midorya beside me.

"Good morning!" Iida said and started to approach Midorya beside me.

Oh, he's friendly?

"I'm from Somei Acedemy. My name is" he said started to walk towards to him

"I heard!" Midorya said made him stop talking and walking. "I'm Midorya. Nice to meet you Iida-kun"

Midorya said to him, Iida stand straight before talking "Midorya-kun, you realize there were something more that practical exam, don't you?"

Iida said while Midorya look at him confused "I had no idea..." Iida said and close his eyes

Which left me confused, too. I look at Iida and suddenly remembered the spiky blond haired boy in the distance

I look at the spiky blond haired boy looking at me with a glaring eyes which made my eyes widened

But I decided to smile nervously to him before looking again at Iida in front of us.

"I misjudged you" Iida said to Midorya "I hate to admit, but your better than me." Iida said while looking away with his close eyes

"Sorry, I actually didn't realize anything" Midorya said awkwardly, Iida finally noticed me and look at me

"Hello, my name-" I cut him off "I heard, too" I said.

"I'm (Y/N) Tomuhito, pleasure to meet you" I added before looking at Midorya beside me

"Nice to meet you, too" Iida said and slightly bow left me surprised and chuckled nervously.

While the blind spiky hair is surprised and shock looking at (Y/N).

"Oh, that curly hair! you're the plain looking one!"

a feminine voice behind us said which made me and Midorya turned around

It's a girl with a round shape, brown short hair and brown eyes, she's cute! her cheeks! I want to touch it!

Midorya gasp as soon as he see her, she started talking about something which I don't really get it

Looks like Midorya and him already met, huh?

She's saying something which made Midorya turned into red and covering his face, while I'm just staring at the both of them with Iida beside me

Meanwhile the spiky blonde hair is still staring at them but in Midorya this time.

"I wonder if today's just the entrance ceremony and orientation?" the cute girl said smiling

"I wonder what our teacher like"

While Midorya is still blushing and covering his face "Aren't you nervous?" she added

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends" A monotone voice said behind them

There's a man with a tired look wrapped by an sleeping bag, wow? Who is he?

He's look like he's tired to live.

Meanwhile Midorya look at him surprised while the girl turned around slowly

"This is hero course" he said and unzipped a little his sleeping bag before sipping a drink.

Which made the four of us surprised "S-something here?!" we said still shocked.

He stand up and started to unzipped his sleeping bag "Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet"

He said while getting out of his sleeping bag "Time Is limited. You kids are not rational enough."

He is a teacher here? which means he is a pro hero, too? but I never seen him before.

He look at all of us and said "I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa" and blinked "Nice to meet you"

With that all of us are surprised, he started getting something in his sleeping bag

It's a blue PE uniform "It's kind of sudden but put this on and go out onto the field." he said....