Chapter 1

There is a girl named Emie she's lonely because her mom and dad died on car accident, one day there was a mom that her daughter was missing and she see Emie on the street she adopt her.

Now Emie was 14 years old and she's happy because she has a mom that loved her a lot but her mom Celina didn't stop to find her real daughter, one day Celina knows where and who is her real daughter it was Emie's Friend, Fiona was Celina's daughter Emie was very happy when she knows the truth that her closest friend Fiona was her Mom real daughter and Fiona was living now on their house with Emie and her mom Celina.

8 years later

Emie and Fiona was 22 years old this day is their graduation on being college.

Fiona see a handsome guy she tell it to Emie, the guy was walking near Emie and then Emie will gonna fall but Emie fall to Danielle hands so Emie was safe and Fiona smile and congratulate Emie for that boy.

Fiona: "Ohhh my God Emie did you know who's that man he's the very handsome guy in our school"

Emie: "No I don't know that guy"

Fiona was laughing

Emie: "so what's that handsome guy name?

Fiona: "Danielle Morine"

Emie: "I Love it" (whisper)

Fiona: "Are you saying something?"

Emie: "Uhmm No Nothing, nothing"

Fiona: "Ohh there she is MOM!"

Emie: "Ohh Mom we miss you"

Celina: "I miss you two and ofcourse love you two!"

Emie&Fiona: "Love you too Mom"

Emie: "Actually I really Love that Name Danielle what a beautiful name" (saying with smile)