He takes another step into the room, I look up. His eyes are pinned on me. Like a wolf stalking his prey he moves forward. I back up quickly, hitting my back into the far side of the sinks. I raise the toothbrush even higher, he lets out a throaty chuckle. "What do you plan to do with that, sweetheart?"

"What do you want from me?" My voice was shaking, my entire body was shaking actually. He stalked closer, I could reach out and touch him at this point. Not that I wanted to.

"You are the one breaking into my house, sweetheart. The better question is what do you want from me?" He had a small, smug smile on his face. Like he enjoyed my suffering.

I pause, I don't want him to know about Jamie if he got away. "Um, well. I-I." I stutter.

"Hmm, spit it out sweetheart." Damn him, why did he have to call me sweetheart like that, it's making my knees weak. Shut up! Thats fear, idiot.

"Well, I wa-was just, umm, ex-exploring." It came out like a question.

He raised an eyebrow, "this is private property."

"I-I'm sorry, I did-didn't know anyone was st-still here."

He came closer, the tips of our feet were barely touching. 

He came closer, the tips of our feet were barely touching. I wasn't looking at him, I couldn't bring myself to. Emotions were coursing through me, fear mostly, a bit of defiance, some submission, and a little small part of me was excited. Though I'm not sure why, maybe because he's hot as FUCK! I was still looking down at our feet. "You didn't know anyone was here." He purred, leaning closer to my ear. I could feel his breath now.

I shook my head. God at this point I just want him to do something, this proximity is messing with my head and I can't think straight. The anticipation and waiting is going to drive me crazy. Slowly I tilted my head upwards. My eyes met his. "Fuck." I breathed out. He had some of the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen. He chuckled.

"Wanna tell me what you are doing here now?" He asked, a small smirk forming on his very lovely lips.

I moved my mouth but no words came out, my head was empty. I was still staring into his eyes. There were like pools of chocolate, I felt like I was drowning in them and I did not want to swim. I mentally slapped myself out of it, for god sake pull your horny ass self into place and focus. He is pretty much kidnapping you, you were the one who walked into his house, be quiet.

"I'm sorry?" I mumbled, "What did you a-ask?"

He repeated his question, the smirk had grown very big now. "Well, I. Um.." I said shakely.

He pressed his body against mine, pushing me up against the sinks. I could feel every hard, defined muscle on his body. My mouth went dry, the countertop was digging painfully into my back. I swallowed hard. He braced his hands on either side of me, caging me in.

"I'm sorry!" I blurted. It had felt like eons had passed between us. "It is my mistake, I was exploring and got side tracked and began to daydream." I was rushing out my words, nothing I was saying made any sense. "I got lost and didn't know what to do as night was falling. I'm terribly scared of the dark you see." Which is true. God, this isn't believable at all, my nerves were getting a hold of me.

"I might have believed you," my hopes sank in the mud. "But there is a fence that surrounds this property and no one can get through it unless they have a key."

"Oh." I whispered.

"Don't lie to me, little one." I could hear the threat in his voice.

I don't know why he hasn't called the cops or something, he obviously knew I broke in. So why did he let me sleep in a bed and change my clothes? Something was off about this guy, it was starting to freak me out. I started to flip out, I thrashed around beating his chest with my hands. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I think I was crying as well. "LET ME GO!!" He simply stood there, taking the beating not moving an inch. At this point sobs were racking my body, I was heaving air. He grabbed my hands, holding me still. My head flopped onto his chest as I let out an exhausted plea, "please..."