"Chloe..?" He rasped out as I smiled slightly towards him. I put my wand away taking a step towards him.

"She's a traitor, Draco! She turned her back on all of us, even you!" Goyle shouted, narrowing his eyes at me. Blaise even looked confused looking between the two of us as he slowly lowered his wand. I glanced back at Harry and the others who were slowly backing away as I placed my hands up in surrender.

"I missed you Draco." I said softly, taking another step towards him. Draco was slowly lowering his wand taking a step towards me.

"You're here.." He breathed out. I felt tears spring up to my eyes as I nodded.

"Thank you for the Christmas present." I touched the scarf gently as I smiled softly at him, lifting a hand towards him. He opened his mouth to say something but Goyle pushed him back alongside Blaise as he whipped his wand out at me. I frowned at Goyle as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What are you doing?!" Draco snapped as Goyle pushed him away.

"She's a traitor! Fiendfyre!" My eyes widened as a steady stream of fire flowed from the tip of his wand towards me. I quickly ducked out of the way hiding behind one of the piles of junk. I couldn't even look back towards Draco as Hermione grabbed the back of my shirt dragging me away.

"We have to get out of here!" She screamed as we all started to run towards the exit. Harry stopped us as a large fire snake came out of the corner slithering towards us. We all turned back to see that we were being cornered by a fire tiger and a phoenix. Hermione grasped my arm as I gritted my teeth together.

"Here!" Ron shouted pointing towards some old broomsticks that were lying nearby. We all kicked off on different brooms as we flew above the fire. I looked back, hearing a scream as I saw a body fall into the fire. My eyes widened. Goyle had fallen to his death.

"We have to go back for them!" Harry shouted as I looked at him in surprise.

"If we die for them, I'm going to kill you Harry!" Ron shouted as all of us turned around. I saw Blaise and Draco barely hanging onto a desk at the top of a junk pile as I reached down for his hand. The heat was starting to make my eyes water as I swiftly turned back around. His eyes were wide with fear as we grabbed each other's arms as I pulled him up onto the broom with me. Harry had grabbed Blaise as Hermione led us out making a way through the fire.

All of our brooms started to collapse as we all landed in a heap on the floor. Draco landed near me as I sat up to see Harry stab a dark blue diadem with the Basilisk fang as Ron kicked it into the fire. I scrambled up, whipping my wand out towards the large doors as the fire erupted with a large roar and smoke shaped like Voldemort's face came rushing towards us.

"Colloportus!" I shouted as the doors slammed shut. I let out a shaky breath as I staggered back some feeling my knees give out. Ron was holding Hermione as Harry had sat down on a nearby step.

"Malfoy! Come on!" I looked up to see Blaise dragging Draco away from us. He had his gaze on me as I scrambled to get up.

"Chloe!" Harry shouted, grabbing my wrist and pulling me back.

"You get your filthy hands off of her, Potter!" Draco snapped, taking a step forward but Blaise was holding him back. He was glaring daggers at Harry as Blaise pushed him back once more as a rumbling silenced us all. We glanced upwards to see the stone columns above us giving out as Harry pushed us away as it came tumbling down, separating Draco and I.

"Clover!" I heard Draco shout from the other side. I couldn't see him as I let out a shaky breath, a pressure on my leg making me gasp with pain.

"Chloe!" It was Hermione. We had all been separated.

"Move, Malfoy! You can't go after her!" Blaise shouted once more as I heard a shuffling of feet from the other side.

"NO! Let me go, Zabini!"

"Chloe! Can you hear me?!" It was Ron this time.

"I'm here..my...leg.." I gasped out holding my knee in place. A large stone piece had toppled on top of my lower leg, crushing it.

"Just hang on! We'll get you out!"

"No, just go!"

"We're not going to leave you, Chloe!"

"There's no time! Just GO!" There was a hesitation in the voices until I heard their fleeting footsteps.

"Meet us in the Great Hall!" Hermione cried out as I grunted a reply. I tried pushing the stone off, pushing with all my might but nothing would move. I grabbed my wand pointing it at the stone.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" The stone started to shake before slowly lifting off as I pulled my body away from under it, letting the stone slam back downwards. Blood pooled around my injured leg as I grimaced at the broken bones. I let out a gasp of pain, pointing my wand towards the crushed bones.

"Reparo.." I hushly said, choking back a scream as I felt the bones quickly snap back into place. I let out a sigh of relief feeling the pain completely vanish but a numbing, aching feeling instead radiating around the leg. I slowly stood up, limping back towards the Great Hall around the rumble. There were dead bodies of Death Eaters, giants, and a few students lying on the rubble in the castle. I limped over towards one of the students' bodies, crouching down and feeling for a pulse. I clenched my jaw feeling absolutely nothing. I closed his eyes, saying a silent prayer in his stead as I stood up moving slowly towards the Great Hall. There were injured students being brought in as I heard a heart felt sob coming from the middle of the room. I saw Ron crouched down over someone, his mother holding him. I pushed through the people, my eyes growing wide seeing one of Ron's brothers lying still on the ground. I covered my mouth, hearing another gutteral cry from his twin brother and Ron. Hermione was sobbing with Ginny and Harry.

Theo. I turned around quickly to try to find him. Please, Please, Please.

I limped through the people finally seeing the boy crouched down in front of someone.

"Theo.." Theo slowly looked behind him, eyes wide as he got up quickly running to me. He hugged me tightly, breathing out a sigh of relief. I smiled, hugging him back. He pulled away as I saw the dirt and soot on his face. He had a nasty cut on his neck.

"Merlin...Chloe, are you okay?!" He asked as I nodded my head. "You're leg though!"

"It's fine. Where's Remus? Tonks?" Theo's face contorted into something of pain and anguish as he looked down, gripping my shoulders. "Theo..?" No. No, please no. I looked around him to see Tonk's lifeless body on the floor. Remus was huddled over her chest, sobbing into her.

"T..Tonks...?" I gasped out as I quickly made my way over towards her body, falling to my knees. Her face looked so peaceful, as if she were sleeping. I shook her shoulder.

"Tonks? Come on, Tonks...Teddy...we promised Teddy we would come back. We promised to go home together!" I shouted at her. Theo held my shoulders as I let out a scream, burying my face into her shoulder. I felt Remus's hand on my arm, clutching it desperately. Tears poured out of my eyes as I gripped her clothing.

"Please...don't leave Teddy..."