"Always, Draco."
.
.

Draco slept for the remaining train ride. Is this what Mum meant to save him? I brushed aside some white strands from his forehead gazing down at his face. My heart was beating rapidly as I felt a flush on my cheeks. Is this what it meant to love someone?

The train was slowing as I saw the pier in sight.

"Draco.." I soothed as he slowly opened his eyes, sitting up. "We're here." I smiled as he sleepily pulled on his coat and scarf. I wrapped mine as well, grabbing the last of our belongings and sliding out of the booth with Draco. He immediately took my hand, interlacing our fingers as we walked out of the train. It was much colder now since we were near the sea as I wrapped my scarf around me harder. Draco yawned, his hair being tossed around by the wind. His eyes widened seeing the small passenger boat.

"Are we riding that?" He pointed at it as I smiled, nodding.

"Unless you want to swim." I giggled tugging him towards the boat. "Have you ever been in a ferry?" He wrinkled his nose as we stepped on the pier and into the boat. He paused feeling the ferry jolt slightly from the waves.

"No, I don't like this." I smirked. I let go of his hand walking a bit ahead of him. I watched as he glared my way, not moving an inch from his original spot. "Come on, Draco. Don't be a baby." I teased. He snorted slowly taking one step after the next before reaching me. "Good job." I giggled as he grasped my hand again, holding it tightly.

"How long will we be on this thing?"

"For only like 15 minutes at most." He grimaced as I led him to one of the inner benches to shield us from the cold. He looked out towards the front as more and more people came into the ferry.

"Chloe?" I looked up from my bag seeing an elderly lady staring at me, a scarf wrapped around her frail body. My eyes widened.

"Babushka?" Draco glanced at me than at the lady as she laughed. I got up hugging the elderly lady as she hugged me back tightly.

"Oh, little Chloe. Look at you! All grown. It's been so long, my darling." I pulled away, smiling at her. She sat down across from us as I went back to sit beside Draco.

"I know..I'm sorry I haven't visited in a while."

"It's quite alright dear. I know you must be doing so much with your life. I see the flowers each year." She smiled, wrinkles covering her face. She looked upon Draco as I blushed a bit.

"Oh. Katya this is Draco, my.."

"Boyfriend." Draco said in perfect Russian. I blinked in surprise at him as he smirked at me. He reached for Katya's hand kissing it softly as she laughed.

"Oh my, Chloe. And here I thought he was one of those supermodels in those magazines." I blushed even more while Draco just smirked. "Please treat my little Chloe well." She said softly, smiling at Draco.

"I will." I narrowed my eyes at him as he smirked towards me again. I nudged him in the ribs with my elbow as he laughed. The ferry slowly started to pull away.

"How's your father, Chloe?" I stiffened slightly as Draco squeezed my hand.

"He..passed away a few months ago, Katya. Work accident." I whispered. Katya reached over patting my knee, a sad look on her face.

"I'm so sorry, Chloe..God, rest his soul." I winced slightly. My father smited the above God's name ever since mother's death. "Where are you staying now?"

"Draco's family has graciously let me into their home. I'll be there until I figure something out." I smiled slightly as Draco squeezed my knee again.

"That's good. You've been eating well? You look much thinner than I last remember." I laughed at Katya's remark.

"I've been fine, Babushka. Don't worry so much."

"How can I not? I've known you since you were a baby when Anastasia moved to Svetlogorsk. You were everyone's child." I smiled, nodding.

"And you don't know how grateful I am to hear that."

"I remember as if it were yesterday when I met Anastasia..a beautiful soul in and out." I smiled at Katya's words. "You are the spitting image of her now that you're older, Chloe."

"Thank you Babushka." I glanced at Draco who was watching me. He gave me a slight smile, leaning over to whisper in my ear.

"Can I go to the front?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Like outside?" He nodded as I laughed slightly.

"Of course. Just don't be thrown overboard." He smiled brightly kissing my forehead and saying a quick goodbye to Katya before going outside to the front of the ferry. Katya laughed softly leaning on her cane.

"He has such a strong aura, Chloe. You'd be best to stick around him." I blushed. "You seem to be smitten by him."

"Babushka." I frowned at her as she laughed.

"Young love is so exciting. Did you father get to meet Draco?"

"Yes..he knew of their family."

"Did he approve?"

"Um. We were just acquaintances at first. We've only been together for.." I trailed off. I heated up realizing finally that Draco had introduced himself as my boyfriend. I looked at Draco through the window seeing him leaning on the railing watching the waves.

"Don't let this old woman bore you, Chloe. Go." Katya smiled as I smiled back at her. I got up walking out the small frame door and going to stand beside Draco. He glanced at me, a smile on his lips.

"This is amazing. I love the smell of the sea." I giggled at him holding the railing as the ferry moved smoothly over the waves. I held my scarf tightly to me, feeling my hair get pushed around by the wind.

"Draco..you told Katya that you were my..boyfriend?" I glanced at him, his playful smile still on his lips.

"And?"

"I didn't know that I had agreed that you were that." I smirked as he looked at me. He smirked, moving towards me to pin me against the railing, both of his hands gripping the rails beside my body. I turned to face him, his lips curved into a perfect smile. The wind blew his hair dangerously across his face casting shadows over his eyes. He leaned towards me forcing me to back into the railing even more.

"Didn't you though when you touched yourself in the shower?" I gasped, my cheeks immediately heating up.

"H..how...?" He smirked, kissing my cheek, biting my earlobe.

"You think I couldn't hear your little moans through the door?"

"You listened?!" I squeaked, slapping his arm. He chuckled against my ear, the vibration making me shudder.

"I can make you feel so much better, Clover.." he darkly whispered. He smirked leaning away to tighten the scarf around my neck. "You're gonna catch a cold." He winked at me moving back inside as I stared after him. It felt like my heart was going to burst through my chest as the same tickle of desire flared in my stomach. His words were like flames against my skin, his kisses like ice. And I couldn't get enough of them.

He was going to be the death of me.