𝟬𝟮. 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠

Start from the beginning

We head downstairs and begin to eat the omelets that Daichi cooked for us. Just then, I feel someone's eyes on me from across the table. I look up to see Suga staring at me and instantly turning his gaze somewhere else when he noticed I caught him looking. "Are you okay Suga-senpai?" I ask.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," he laughs. Daichi raises an eyebrow and looks at both of us. "Well, I'm finished now, ready to go Sawamura's?"

"Yeah," Daichi and I respond.

Once we reach the school, I hear footsteps running towards us. I already know who they belong to. "TANAKAAAAAAAAAA," I scream to the top of my lungs.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNN," he screams back making Daichi and Suga cover their ears. "What are you doing here? You never wake up this early?"

"Yeah that's what I told them, but Daichi dragged me out here," I sigh.

"Well come on! You haven't played volleyball in a while, I want to see if you still got it," he then grabs my wrist and drags me inside the gym. Tanaka always got flustered and blushed crazily around girls, but with me it was different. We were both loud and chaotic, when I chose to be of course. We were best friends and Daichi always struggled with us.

"Hello, Y/N-san!!!!" Yachi comes running towards me

"Hey Yachi-chan," I smile at her.

"Are you going to practice with the boys today?"

"Yeah, Diachi practically made me fall off my bed so I could come."

"Loser," I hear Tsukishima whisper under his breath.

"I have ears you know?" I glare at him.

"Y/N you came!!!!" I hear Noya yell from across the gym. He had a bag in his hand and I instantly knew what it was. "Your cheerleader outfit came in early!!!"

"You sure it came early or did you pay for it to come in faster?" I laugh.

"That doesn't matter, why don't you try it on?" he grins. Before I get to respond, Daichi takes the bag out of his hand.

"I'll just be putting this away," he glares at Noya.

"AWWWW but you said it was fine Daichi," Noya whines.

"Well, I was lying." He then claps his hand, grabbing everyone's attention. "Okay let's begin practice now."

I was teamed up with Noya, Tanaka, Hinata, and Kageyama and we were going against Daichi, Suga, Tsukishima, Asahi, and Yamaguchi. "Pftttt as if you can play," Tsukishima rolls his eyes.

"Oh yeah? You'll be eating the dirt when we take you down,'" I scoff.

[ AN HOUR LATER ]

"You were saying," I smirk at Tsukishima while high-fiving Tanaka.

"Shut up. You're just lucky," Tsukishima says trying to catch his breath.

"Uh-huh sure," I roll my eyes and walk over to the third-years who were currently drinking water.

"So what's the deal with Shiratorizawa? The boys seem to be practicing really hard today," I ask them.

"They're like the best in the prefecture," Asahi begins shivering.

"They're tough players and Ushijima is one of the top aces in Japan." I saw their mood instantly go down.

"We absolutely hate their team. I know I shouldn't act like this but I despise them so much," Suga sighs.

"Yeah and they're very intimidating as well, all their third years look pretty scary," Asahi frowns.

"Hey, I know how much you take volleyball seriously but remember that it's called a practice match for a reason. Try your hardest out there! If you fail then you'll see what needs work and get stronger! I know this may not mean much but I'll be cheering you guys on no matter what! Turn that frown upside down and fight on!'" I saw them smile and look behind me. I turn around and didn't even realize that the whole team was listening to the small speech I was giving them.

"Thank you for believing in us Y/N-chan!" Yamaguchi smiles.

"Just with you believing in us makes me more determined to get better," Hinata grins.

"Of course! I will always believe in you all!"

"Okay, everyone go change back into your uniforms! Classes start in 20 minutes," Daichi claps his hand. Everyone nods and some give me one last smile before they leave to change. I walk over to the middle of the gym and start stretching since I didn't stretch after playing.

"Need some help?"

I turn around and see Suga already changed into his uniform. "Yes please," I smile. He begins to push me further down to deepen my stretch.

"You're amazing you know?"

"Thank you, Suga-senpai."

"Y/N-chan, can I take you out for a coffee later on today?" he asks. Did he just ask me out on a date?!

 Did he just ask me out on a date?!