Candy Heart

Candy Heart

Chapter one: Party

As daddy pulled out of  the drive way I waved from the 5 story window on our mansion , and giggled nervously, as I thought of what fun, me, Raliynn DaCrouse ,is going to have tonight at my party.

My dad, Theorys, is the inventor of Crazy Choccolatte, a caffeine  infested, chocolate coated, fruit filled chocolate bar everyone wants to eat. It’s so good, healthy, but not healthy, parents approve it, it’s the total rave nowadays.

Lets just say were so upper-class that clouds look want to be us, oh and did I mention were very rich, with a capitol R.

………………………………......................................................................

My friend who I met at school, is coming over to help get ready for the party. We went out to soak in the Jacuzzi, with jasmine scented hot boiling water.

2 Hours later, after drying off, we get out our outfits.

Mine is fabulous, I have black skinny jeans sprinkled with diamond dust, a diamond button, golden leather straps from hip to ankle. My top is a golden strapless beauty, that hugs all my curves and my blessed chest, the shoes are just awesome, 4-inch high and black, but they wrap around my legs like ballerina slippers.

My naturally blood red hair that’s pilled on to my head goes splendidly with my eyes, so pale violet, they seem illegal.

My nose is so perfectly upturned, my lips are full enough to just kiss all the time, which they ordinarily are, and my lashes so dark and velvety, with creamy fair skin to go along with it all.

So to sum it up I’m unnaturally beautiful, that’s what I get for being a vampire princess  or so they tell me.

………………………………......................................................................

 Yes, it may seem impossible, but, it’s true I was born to royal, full-blooded vampire parents, Malyia and Theorys DaCrouse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so self centered much or not? vote ill write soon;)