Joey:What if we have to pee?.

Chandler:I'll cancel the sodas.

Elizabeth:You do realize that the chairs aren't going anywhere.Right?.

Joey:"Mockingly".You do realize we are comfortable.Right?.

   I scoff at the two childish men...After a few hours I decide to speak up again and i walk into the front of the TV.

Elizabeth:We have got to get you lazy boys out of these chairs.

Chandler,Joey:Hey woah,hey woah.

Elizabeth:You know you should Atleast excersise.

Joey:No chairs good,Excersise bad.

Elizabeth:You guys are turning into chair potat-

   Chandler grabs me by my waist and pulls me into his chair in a little space next to him.

Elizabeth:Oh...My...God...This is comfortable.

Chandler:"Smiling".She's one of us now.

   I try not to blush at the fact I'm practically cuddling with Chandler...Hours later we are watching a Miracle Wax infomercial.

Joey:Wow look at that.The car is on fire yet somehow it's expensive paint job is protected by the Miracle Wax.

Elizabeth:You got a Cheeto on your face man.

   Joey removes the Cheeto and eats it as Ross enters their apartment.

Ross:Hi.

Chandler,Elizabeth,Joey:Hey.

Joey:What're you doing here?.Aren't you supposed to be out with Rachel?.

Ross:That was 14 hours ago.

Chandler:So how'd it go?.

Ross:Oh.Listen have you ever been uh you know fooling around with a girl and uh she started laughing?.

Chandler:Yeah but uh it was 1982 and my flock of seagulls haircut was tickling her chin.

Elizabeth:That and beards would make any girl laugh if it was tickling her.

Joey:She laughed at you?.

Ross:Yeah.I don't know I've been wanting this since like ninth grade typing ya know. And I just want it to be perfect and right and...why isn't that laser beam cutting through the paint?.

Chandler:It's the Miracle Wax.

Joey:It certainly is a miracle.

Rachel enters the apartment.

Rachel:Hi you guys.

Chandler,Elizabeth,Joey:Hey.

Ross:Hey.

Rachel:Hi.Listen I was u thinking about...