❦〚Aizawa〛❦

Start from the beginning

        "Aizawa-sensei?" Momo asked, walking over to the Homeroom teacher. "Where is the ball?"

        Aizawa turned his phone around, instead of showing how many meters it had gone, it instead showed a map. "California. West coast of the United States."

        "California!?" All but 2 students shouted in shock. "That's al the way across the world!!"

        "Oh, it's nothing really," (Y/n) scratched the back of her head nervously. "The girl with the brown hair had infinity. Now that is amazing."

        "Awe, thank you." Uraraka smiled while she slapped her hands on her cheeks, her face was red with happiness. "That's so sweet of you." ANd she started to float.

        "You're floating again," (Y/n) pointed out.

        "Do you think they're going to be ok?" A boy with yellow hair and a lightning bolt dyed into his hair asked, wondering if the Americans are alright.

        "No promises."

        "Dad!"

        "What?"

        "Midoriya better do well with this," Iida said who was observing the poor green haired boy. Uraraka was next to him while Bakugou was on his other side. Next to Bakugou, was (Y/n). "He's been getting average scores this entire time."

        "Eh?" Katsuki asked, turning his face towards the glasses wearing teen. "Of course he's average. The shitty nerd is Quirkless."

        "He is?!" Iida yelled, not beliving what Katsuki was saying. "But you should have seen him during the exam. he took down a 0 point bot."

        "Those shitty things?" Katsuki asked, trying to remember the bot that Iida was talking about before it finally clicked with him. "I could have destroyed that thing."

        "Shush," (Y/n) said to the two. "He didn't talk during our turns, so let's show him the same respect."

        "You're just like that father of yours." Katsuki rolled his eyes.

        Izuku ended up throwing the ball at an average distance. (Y/n) noticed how her fathers hair was up and his eyes were red, meaning that he was using his Quirk, erasing Izuku's. They had some kind of pep talk, before Aizawa closed his eyes, releasing Izuku from his Quirk. To say that it was a chaotic class with an angry Pomeranian trying to kill a piece of Broccoli was not how (Y/n) thought her first day of high school would be, well, that sums it up real nice.

        "Alright, these are everyone's scores." Aizawa held up his phone, showing a hologram of the score board. (Y/n) was at the top with Shoto being in second place and Bakugou being in theird.

        "The fuck?!" Katsuki shouted and pointed an accusatory finger towards (Y/n). "You only got first place because your the teachers daughter! This is completely bias!"

        "I'm being scored just as fairly as everyone else." (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders, unfazed by what he was saying.

        "You Alchemy Freak!" Katsuki was about to pounced on her to start a fight, but she clapped her hands, and touched the ground, making a large hand. It caught the angry boy and trapped him in it's grip. "Let me go you rich bitch!"

        "Nah." (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders once more, not planning on letting him out. "How about you get out yourself?"

        "By the way," Aizawa got the students, except Bakugou, attention. "The whole expell thing was a lie." And there goes his stiff smile showing up onto his face.

        (Y/n) face palmed at most of the students reactions, while Momo was wondering why that was a shock, and Shoto just didn't care that much.

        "Well that was fun, no?" (Y/n) asked while sitting down in her desk chair while her father was sitting in the desk next to hers. "What are we going to do about the odd number of students? There's 21 of us now, so any kind of activity requiring pairs are going to be thrown off."

        "We're already looking for transfer students from other countries," Aizawa said, working on some paper work. "The school does do exchange programs. Besides, I don't think there are a lot of people where with Quirks who are good enough to being in class 1-A."

        "Whoever we chose, I hope they're not like the Pomeranian." (Y/n) said while remembering that angry face of his. "He reminds me of a classic carved pumpkin face (if anyone knows which artist on Instagram made that point I will make you my best friend here on Quotev)."

        "He kinda does." Aizawa thought about it, now seeing what his daughter was talking about. "Now I can't unsee it. Thanks, you have ruined Halloween for me."

        "You're welcome," (Y/n) laughed. "By the way, don't expel the angry pumpkin just because of his language."

        "No promises."

        "Dad!"

        "What?"