A Challenge in One's Life

Everyone must be courageous in times of trying times. This is the reason why we are getting stronger each day. Although some of us are not strong enough, we should not give up for the reason that we are tired and hopeless.  Besides, the struggles and challenging tasks are not only the reason why we are having difficulties in life because sometimes we're just making things difficult for us. However, life is full of suprises and we must face it with courage and perserverance even though we're not sure of what fate is ahead of us.

If you still remain coward in all days of your life, you're not doing your best to survive from the battlefield. And when Sheryl Crows said, "The only person who can save you is you: This was going to be the thing that informed the rest of my life." She talks about how challenges became part of one's life. For example, you're one of the frontliners in your country and if the situation is challenging for you, it might have given you the reason to give up or to face it by yourself. But though it is tough, the person who can save us from the depth of despair is no other than ourselves. Sometimes we are easily leaving every piece of us just because we are ready to settle down. We are very fearful in everything because we always believe that we can't do it. As a result, we think that is impossible for us to get out.

At the end of time, it takes a lot of courage to continue living the life that we've always wanted. And being brave is not because we want to surpass the challenges, but also not to make ourselves be feared from small things.