Itachi's Forever (Itachi love Story)

This is my love story for Itachi since I'm a fan of his and lots. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shridan!!!!!!" 

I clutch my hair and look around me frantically.I tried to draw my blade but it wasn't there.Then I saw Itachi on the ground.Someone was looming over him with my blade.As I ran to him,I stop an feet away from the shinobi and widened my eyes in horror as I look at Itachi. 

"ITACHI!!!!"I screamed.His head dropped,but I couldn't see his face because it was blurry.Then someone shook my awake. 

"Shridan!!!!!" 

I flipped off my bed and on the cold ground.itachi helped me up. 

"Why were you screaming my name?Are you even okay?"He asked. 

"Stop asking me so many frickening questions.Im so dizzy."I replied.I wiped sweats off my forehead. 

"Shridan-chan!!!"Tobi's voice shoted.Deidara was followed Tobi in with Sasori and Kisame,Hidan,Kankuzu,Pein,Sasori,and Konan. 

"Why are you guys all here?!"I asked,breathless. 

"Shridan,you are sick and you have been screaming out Itachi's name."Konan told me. 

"Nightmares."I muttered. 

"Shri-chan take a break and let us do some of your works."Deidara kind voice said. 

"That's sweet Dei-kun."I replied,managing to give him a smile.Sasori nodded his head.

Deidara,Sasori and Tobi walked off. 

"I'll set a prayer for you."Hidan added. 

"Thanks Prayer.If it gets worse,I'll jump out of my grave and choke the fuck out of you."I replied.Kanuzu and Hidan walked off. 

"Shridan.I'll let Itachi take care of you and tell him to give you what you need for healing."Pein spoke. 

"Thanks Pein-sama."I smiled. 

"That's a good girl."Konan smiled.She was like mom to me.I always trust her and side with her.Pein and her left me with Itachi and Kisame. 

"Itachi,get me tea and you have to make it yourself."I ordered him. 

"Excuse me....!!!"Itachi replied. 

"You heard me and Pein.You have to get me what I need and you have to listen." I reminded him. 

"She is right.Pein did say that."Kisame sided with me. 

"See!He heard it!!He's probably the only one who knows and you're the who forgets.!!!"I said. 

"Fine,I'll make the damn tea."Itachi grumbled. 

"USE OF LANGUAGE!!"I managed to shout. 

"Oh!!!!!"Itachi voice rise.He was trying hard not to yell at me. 

"Don't rise your voice!!!"I shout again. Itachi left my room and into kitchen.

"SON OF MOTHER FRICKER!!!!!"Itachi almost swore.We heard lots of THUD.I look at Kisame and burst out laughing. 

"Shut up Kisame and help me out here!!!"Itachi shouted back. 

"Coming!"Kisame replied.I watched as Kisame left my room and into the kitchen.I heard a loud BANG.I rushed out to see Itachi smack Kisame on the head with a pan. 

"Shridan!!!Itachi tried to kill me with a pan!!"Kisame said. 

"Itachi."I said showing him my calm and adorable look.I move towards him. 

"I'm sorry!!!Im just tired."He blurted out. 

"Wasn't that hard."I smirked,kissing his forehead.I walked back to my room and lay down. 

"OWWWWW!!!!!!!"I heard Itachi and Kisame pained voice. 

"I'm guessing that you guys burnt your fingers from the pan and boiling water!!"I I lastly shouted. 

They replied back with a loud and hurt answer,"Yes..!!!!" 

I smirked and went to grab my robe and put it on.I lift up the sleeves and zipped it up.As I walked out,Itachi was gritting his teeth and his hands were in a fist. 

"Itachi?Are you okay?"I asked.he didn't replied.I grabbed his fist and opened it.His hands were burnt and bleeding!!I took the ice out and threw it somewhere. 

"Ow!Who the hell threw that!!!"Deidara voice flared. 

"Sorry Dei-kun!!!"I apologized. 

I dragged Itachi with me to my room and sat him down on my bed.I heard the kettle whistling. 

"Dei-kun!!!can you get the tea for me??!!!!I have to help Itachi!!!"I said. 

"Yeah sure whatever!!!"Deidara replied.I looked at Itachi who smirked.Why is he smiling.??..... 

"Tricked you!!!"He blurted out.I let my face flush and I smacked his chest. 

"You had me so worried!!!!!"I shouted at him. 

"Calm down."He said,pulling me in his grips.I breathe in his warmth.i felt so safe and strong whenever I'm with him.then I fell asleep on him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Whatcha guys think??

Comment.

Rate(0.0)Vote.