The Punishment!

Here it goes!

**********

I fell on my butt as I drop off Itachi.

"OW!"I groaned weakly,while rolling on the ground.He went beside me.

"Hey,you fell off yourself!"He said.I playfully pushed his face away.He secretly smirked and I got up,going on one leg.I sit back on the arm of a sofa and sighed.Here it comes..There was chatter of voices,but as Pein came in the room,everything went dead silent.Everyone looked away and I looked side-ways.Konan went besides me and pat my back.I smiled softly.

"Shridan..."Pein said.The gang moved out the room to the kitchen.I looked up at him,with my dimmed eyes.

"I'm sorry, Pein-sama.."I apologized.He didn't say anything.The only thing he did was looked at me and then his rinnegan hit me.I gasp and grabbed onto the arm of the sofa hard.Gripping it,I looked up and heaved a breath.

"So,Shridan,any explantion of what happened tonight?"He said.

"Tch,I wanted to see Kora and Hakru..!"I replied,"And you let me.I didn't caused any trouble..!"

His face looked different,even though you couldn't see it.He turned away from me and walked a couple steps away.

"You're not assigned to any mission for two weeks."He told me.I gasped and shouted with anger,"WHAT!!!"

He looked back and added,"Stay in your room and do nothing,but be in shame.Also.."

I gulped and I think I could heard Hidan cursing under his breath.

"No.More-"

"Pein,I think keeping Shridan off-duty for two week is enough.!I mean she-"

"Konan,she need to learn her lessons!"

"Then let her do something besides sitting her room,alone with nothing!"She protested.He sighed and looked directly at me.

"Do the chores for three weeks."He added.I litterly almost drop my mouth.I thought I could hear Hidan snickering.I growled and threw a shuriken and it reflect off a thing and then I heard a THUNK and I heard a,"Holy shit...This psycho bitch can throw.!"

"SHUT UP HIDAN!I CAN HEAR YOU FROM HERE!!"I shouted.

"Jaishman I will swear I want to kill her.."He whispered.

"I can still hear you,you bastard!!"I shouted again.

The others laughed softly.

"Start right away.."Pein added lastly.

I growled a yes and knew things weren't going to be pretty..Not ONE bit..

*************************

Ha,short chapter :PP [I feel awkward and well less not thinkable]But I FINALLY finished and yeah,it took me a while,so....Hope you guys like it :DDD The next chapter is due o have some humor and..well...lots of big lanuages!!