Change

As the train pulled into the last stop, London, Mum told us to get our baggage and prepare to get of. We did as we where told and jumped of the train as soon as it stopped. Then we went to a small M&S and Mum but us so food for now and Dinner for later.

 After That, we got into a taxi and drove to the flat that was going to be our home. We were on the 3rd floor, 5th flat and exactly 30 stairs from the bottom, I like information. After we were inside Mum told us to start unpacking. Beth and I are sharing a room but I don't mind because I never really spend a lot of time in my bedroom because I like exploring and everything I see I write done in my notebook and sort through the information at home with my Mum. That was my school but then Mum said I will have to go to a proper school now since she can't stay at home because of her new work, I don't know what to expect when it comes to school? 

After Beth and I had finished decorating and unpacking Mum fed us Dinner which was Mac and Cheese (a family favourite) Mum told us all a story the hugged us each in turn then we all went to bed.

Thank you for reading 

Sorry if this is quick but this is my first book. I will try to longer next time