Part 3

" where the bloody hell were you! And are you-"

Ron realised the position harry and draco were in.

" -cuddling?" Ron finished.

" yes now shove off weasley. Im trying to sleep." Draco grumbled.

" im sorry, you're the one who bear trapped my friend in your arms." He gestured to them.

" oi draco, Where were you! We were supposed to have breakfast this morning." Blaise came running into the room, abruptly stopping when he saw harry and draco on the couch.

" are they?"

" yes."

Ron and blaise looked at eachother.

" should we?"

" yes."

Draco answered this time.

" alrighty then Redhead, your with me today." Blaise grabbed rons arm and proceeded to drag him out.

" wha- hey!" Ron begrudgingly walked out with blaise. Draco snickered and closed his eyes again.
Draco muzzled his face into harrys shoulder and sighed. Harry was still frozen, the place where draco had his face felt like it was burning under his breath.

" shouldnt we get up?" Harry asked.

" students will start to come in. We dont want people getting the wrong idea-"

" just a few more moments."

Harry quieted down. Draco had his eyes closed and he looked so peaceful. Harry stared up at the boy he had hopelessly fallen in love with, and he thanked merlin he could have moments like these with him. So harry laid his head back down and smiled. Happy he was with the love of his life. For the first time in months, harry was happy, and content. For the first time, he forgot all about his blasted disease, and he relaxed into the warmth. For the first time......

He felt like draco loved him back

A/N: i know this is super short but i rlly wanted to end it on this adorable note so yeah. I will write more next chapter.