"Thank you." He mouthed sarcastically. He kept going. It was 11:05, he could try to get there faster, but he was already late.

10 minutes later, he got to the office. He jogged to the receptionist.

"Hey, I have a callback for that high school musical show." He said. According to Tim, the title was pending.

"Last name?" Said the woman, really stressed out.

"Bassett, Joshua."

"ooooooh, you are late!" She said, laughing.

"Thank you, tell me something I don't already know." He said with a fake smile. "What room is it?"

"I can't let you in." She said, switching from her laugh to a straight face.

"What?! What do you mean you can't let me in?! I'm in the system, it says it on your screen!"

"Yes. But you are late. You. Can't. Go. In."

"I'm already in the cast!" Josh raised his voice. Then a teenager came into the office. She was about 5'5, really skinny, she had brown hair and pretty brown eyes.

"Hold on," The receptionist said. She pointed her finger at Josh.

"Hello sweetie! Olivia, right?" The receptionist asked with the biggest smile.

"Yep... how've you been?" Olivia asked.

"Good, how are you? You've grown so much since the last time I saw you!"

Josh watched, confused at the way she was towards the pretty girl- er, Olivia.

"I'm great!! I'm really nervous about the audition!"

"Aw, don't worry, I think you're going to do great!"

Josh decided to stop standing there awkwardly listening to their conversation, and he called Tim.

"Tim," Josh said.

"Josh, where are you? It's 11:23!" Tim answered

"I'm really sorry, the receptionist doesn't let me in. I've been here for a while now."

"Alright, I'll go outside."

"Okay, bye."

"This day couldn't get any better!"Josh mumbled to himself.

"You, Bassett. Come here." Said the receptionist.

"Josh." Tim walked in, motioning to follow him.

Josh walked behind Tim; Before he was out of sight, he smirked at the receptionist.

"We've got like..70 girls reading for Nini, I don't know if the time will be enough." Tim said, reading a bunch of papers.

"Well, you were the one who changed the schedule soooo.. Not my fault."Josh thought.

"Okay, lets get started. James, start calling girls." Tim said, sitting down.

"Josh, as we already told you, you'll just read with a bunch of 'Nini's. We know this will be exhausting, but try to give it all you've got." Tim said. Josh just nodded in response.

The first girl came in, it was a familiar face, but he couldn't remember who she was. A few other girls came in, including Meg Donnelly, Lana Condor, and Jenna Ortega. But to Josh, none of them seemed to fit for the role.

Hours passed by, and it just seemed like a never-ending line of 'Nini's. Until there was only one girl left.

"Finally-" Josh's thoughts were interrupted. The pretty girl who he'd seen in reception was walking towards him. The room lighted up with her presence.