Chapter 1

Zayn POV

"Do you really think you can run from me? What did I tell you about running?!" he spat at me.

"III-I'm ss-sorry." I stuttered.

"Sorry doesn't cut it sweetheart." he said slowly approaching me. With that, a sharp pain came across my cheek. Then a punch to my stomach. Lastiy, a rigid kick to my schin.

"You're pathetic and worthless no one would ever love you." With that, he left. Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Why does everyone hate me? What did I do to deserve this?" I sobbed into my hands. I started to feel dizzy. The last this I heard before I blacked out was, "ZAYN!" 

Liam POV

As I was walking by the alleyway next to the school I heard a voice. As I got closer the the voice got louder and I got more curious. When I finally got really close I saw to boys, one was towering over the other boy that was on the floor. I recognize the boy. He was in my English class. His name started with a Z. I think it was Zaid no Zay, no. OH YEAH! It was Zayn. I got interuppted from my thinking when I heard a loud whimper. 

"You're pathetic and worthless no one would ever love you." the guy towering over Zayn said and then left. I heard Zayn mumble something into his hands but I mostly heard cries and then started to fall. 

"ZAYN!" I screamed as I ran towards him.

Oh my got he passed out what should I do! I'll bring him to the hospital my car is just down down the road. I picked him up in my arms and ran to my car. I unlocked it and laid him in the back seat and drove. When we got to the hospital, I took him straight to the Emergency Room.

"Excuse me miss? My friend was really badly beaten please help he needs to be admitted." I said frantically. She looked up and nodded her head and made a call. In a few minutes someone took him into the Emergency Room. I hope he gets better.