Chapter 169 Furious Huo Chenchen

Start from the beginning

When Nie Yu met Huo Chenchen, he wasn't as cold as he was just now. He also decided to give him something solid: "What kind of nicholas do you know?"

Huo Chenchen calmed his tone: "I know."

Nie Yu smiled, "I'll send you a picture."

Having said that, he was going to send that photo to Huo Chenchen. Before sending it, he thought about it and directly repaired the photo slightly, so that the distance between nicholas and his mother was closer. After finishing it, he looked at the two Individuals seem to be close to each other, especially intimate.

Nie Yu looked at this picture and couldn't help but whistle a whistle, she was really a genius.

Now that I'm blocked, what should I do? Naturally it makes Huo Chenchen more blocked.

After sending it to Huo Chenchen, he called Huo Chenchen again: "How about this picture, did my mom take a special look, right? My mom doesn't want to be a big red person. In front of the movie emperor nicholas, isn't it inferior, isn't it? It seems that two people look good together. "

Huo Chenchen over there was silent.

In fact, from the first glance when he saw the photo, his eyes sank, staring at the faces that nicholas and Gu Yuan had almost affixed.

Nie Yu felt the abnormality in his mind and smiled, "Why, are you jealous?"

Huo Chenchen: "When did this happen? Who took the picture?"

Nie Yu: "My elder brother! My elder brother photographed it to my mother and nicholas!"

Huo Chenchen stopped talking.

Nie Yu: "Master Huo, originally, I was very dissatisfied with you, but in the interest of you as Lanting's pro-dad, I can give you some pointers. You do n’t think that pursuing a girl, you should Is it more positive? Just because of you, my mother is married to someone, and you don't want to catch up! "

Huo Chenchen still did not speak.

Nie Yu: "Are you going to tell me that you are busy and busy with your work? Huo Chenchen, I ask you, is my mother important or is your work important? You don’t hurry to guard my mother, that flower The son kidnapped my mother and you will cry now! I won't help you anyway! "

Huo Chenchen finally spoke out, but asked: "What should I do?"

Nie Yu Haha smiled: "What can you do, work hard! That's my mother, you think it's so good to pursue, you still have more love!"

After that, I hung up.

Huo Chenchen looked at the hung up phone, and after half a ring, finally smiled helplessly.

But his eyes fell on the photo again, and the smile on his lips disappeared.

This photo does look very unpleasant indeed-even if it is a ps photo, he does not like it.

Frowning and thinking, a message reminder was displayed on the phone.

Previously, his news reminder setting was only Huo Lanting.