Chapter 166 What do I want?

Start from the beginning

Gu Yuan didn't think of it. He almost screamed in pain and begged for mercy: "I was wrong. I was wrong. I don't like him at all. He hates it. In fact, you are not here. I also plan to get rid of him quickly!"

Huo Chenchen gently rubbed her teeth in her ears: "Well, that's right."

Gu Yuan covered his ears and grieved: "You are so cruel! I can't see it!"

Huo Chenchen pursed his lips, calmly: "Is this cruel?"

Gu Yuan's helpless: "It hurts!"

He has always been so gentle to himself, who would have thought of such a heavy load suddenly.

Of course you blame yourself, why do you want to stimulate him intentionally?

She covered her ears and remembered the little wolf dog that Camille had said before. What the **** was he?

The vinegar looks so fierce, but usually so gentle and gentle as a perfect gentleman.

The real him, is he just showing coldness, or is he the gentle one?

Huo Chenchen raised her hand and rubbed her ears: "What are you thinking?"

Gu Yuan: "You are a little wolf dog!"

Huo Chenchen frowned: "What does that mean?"

He suddenly remembered that she had said the little wolf dog before and sent him a picture of the little wolf dog.

Gu Yuan: "Just young and overbearing!"

Huo Chenchen: "I am older than you."

Gu Yuan: "I'm 45 years old this year!"

Huo Chenchen was dumb, and then rubbed her head, saying gently: "Twenty-five years is equivalent to nothing."

Gu Yuan gave him a glance, thinking how this sounded like cursing?

Huo Chenchen looked at her glance at herself, but felt that her chest was surging, and the idea of ​​being forced down before now came out again.

But he pursed his lips and held back.

Time, place, wrong.

He didn't want their first attempt to be in such a hasty place, but also hoped that each other could be better prepared.

Huo Chenchen turned his face expressionlessly and suddenly asked, "Have you prepared a gift for me?"

Gu Yuan: "gift?"

Huo Chenchen looked at her unhappyly: " You said, you will prepare a gift for me."

Gu Yuan: "..."

She didn't know how his topic changed, but think about it, she did say prepare gifts for him.

After a moment of silence, she pulled out a little thing from the dark bag of the dress skirt. That was the most valuable thing on her. Even if she was wearing such a beautiful and soft dress skirt, she had to bring it at any time.

Huo Chenchen: "This is it?"

Gu Yuan twisted slightly, his eyes flashed: "This ... isn't very valuable, shouldn't you be disgusted?"

Huo Chenchen: "No."

Gu Yuan slowly opened the small bag made of that tulle, and then took the piece of jade out of it.

Huo Chenchen's eyes fell on that piece of jade, and Gu Yuan could see that there was an imperceptible expectation in the deep and cold eyes.

She ticked the corner of her lips and said deliberately, "This is not worth the money. I went to the city of A in the previous section and went down the mountain. I saw the locals selling jade. I just bought one for only a few hundred dollars. If it ’s not good, do n’t ask for it. I’ll find a good gift for you later. After all, your status is there. Using something that is too bad will lower your profile, and others will read it. Joke you. "

However, Huo Chenchen has reached out and brought the piece of jade directly.

It can be seen that it is not too good jade, but-this is what she bought for herself.

He held the jade with his slender fingers and placed it neatly in his pocket, after which he said, "This jade is mine."

Gu Yuan looked at his impatient appearance and almost laughed.

This is a top rich man who must be transported by air to eat fruits every day. His food and clothing is definitely not what most people can imagine. As a result, she now scornfully says that she "bought at the foot of the mountain for hundreds of dollars" Yuxi went into his pocket as if afraid he wouldn't give it to him!

Gu Yuan looked at him and smiled: "Although it is not a good thing, it is because I paid for it. If you don't want it, don't throw it, remember to return it to me."

Huo Chenchen: "Miss Gu, don't you know, it's impolite to return a gift to someone?"

Gu Yuan smiled even more: "Just to remind you."

Although this piece of jade is really not a very good thing, anyway, it is also left to me by my grandmother. Of course, you can't lose it!

Just when Huo Chenchen and Gu Yuan were converted and talking there, Gu Yuan's sons were already sky-high.

Nie Yu: "Luo Juntian, are you crazy? Why should you let that Nicholas dance with her mother? I watched the video, is that dancing ???? How many women have this scumbag changed? To eat our mother's tofu! I will kill him today! "

In this life, your Nicholas are too arrogant and also make you disappear from the entertainment industry!

You are the emperor, I am the Prince of Entertainment, my master Nie Yu has the final say!

Ji Qisen is also eyebrows: "Brother, what are you doing? What does this mean?"

Luo Juntian smiled, cozy and warm: "Nicholas is nice and looks good. I think he is interested in our mother and is also very suitable for her, much better than Huo Chenchen. If the mother must find a boyfriend, I support his pursuit of his mother to drive Huo Chenchen away. "

As soon as this word came out, Nie Yu and Ji Qisen looked at each other, and then they protested together: "No!"

What Nicholas is better than Huo Chenchen!

The author has something to say: Why is it late, because I am concisely speaking inscrutable sentences. I'm careful, God bless.