Chapter 166 What do I want?

Start from the beginning

So the two well-groomed men sat on the seat again.

Gu Yuan gradually calmed down.

She was almost caught by that just now, it was almost. At that time, she was put on the seat, the man was above her, and the fire in the eyes could swallow people directly.

But stopped, suddenly stopped, everything stopped without warning.

This made Gu Yuan have to think of the idea of ​​being a widow again.

There are some minor regrets, but-that's it.

I was sure again that he did have some problems.

At this time, Huo Chenchen could never imagine that Gu Yuan had already thought so much in his heart. He was circling her waist and letting her lean on himself.

"That man, stay away from him." Huo Chenchen's breath calmed down, so he said.

"Do you mean Nicholas?" Gu Yuan looked at him quietly.

"Yes." His dark eyes darkened when he remembered the man's movement on his waist.

"Why?" Of course Gu Yuan knew Huo Chenchen's thoughts, but looking at this cold-looking man who was sour and pantoic, he felt extra fun, so he deliberately asked him naively.

"I don't like it." Huo Chenchen said a few words after a long silence.

"Ah? You don't like him?" Gu Yuan continued pretending.

"Yes." Huo Chenchen circulated around her waist, his voice was still restrained: "I don't like it."

In fact, when Luo Juntian was holding him for a while and dancing, he was on the side. At that time, he was uncomfortable watching.

Although they are mothers and sons, the age difference is not large. I don't know that they are related to each other. They are born in a couple, so how to look at that scene can be unsightly.

As for Luo Juntian who later sent Gu Yuan to Nicholas to dance, that was to challenge his limit.

He knew that he had a special identity. If the media knew that he would appear at such a dinner party, it would cause a sensation, but there was no way he must show up.

Luo Juntian did it on purpose, deliberately challenging his bottom line.

"But I think he's fine--" Gu Yuan tried to challenge the limit of the volcano, but before she finished, Huo Chenchen's finger had blocked her mouth.

The cold-faced man's face was tight, and he stared at her slowly, asking, "Well, have I been so restrained that you think I have a good temper?"

Actually not.

On some issues of principle, he can be fierce.

It's just she hasn't seen it.

Gu Yuan: "Ah? I mean what I really think."

Huo Chenchen's eyes flashed coldly, and he bowed his head directly.

It hurts, especially.