𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗯𝗶𝗴, 𝗳𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Start from the beginning

Another individual cheered, causing someone else to clap enthusiastically. "Yeah, c'mon mate! Make this place a little more lively!" 

Louis felt his cheeks were on fire at this point. He could tell that almost everyone in the shop was staring at this point, especially the girl from earlier. He also knew that his friends were doing all of this so she'd notice him and he just wished it would be in a less embarrassing way.

So in an effort to get his friends to calm down and not get kicked out, Louis stood up with a hurried huff. "Alright, alright, calm down."

While he walked away from his friends, who were becoming rowdier by the second, Louis briefly caught the eyes of the cute girl from before. As silly as it sounds, he felt his heart flutter inside of his chest and quickly broke the gaze to the piano ahead. Bollocks, he thought to himself. She's going to be the end of me...

"...Hello the beloved patrons of Ko⭒fi," a more than familiar voice said from the front of the room. Louis snapped out of his own thoughts and looked up from his gaze on the table to Mona, who was standing with a microphone in hand with a huge grin on her face. Louis was beyond baffled by whatever was going on. "On behalf of this mighty establishment, I'd like to share a musical guest who is more than willing to perform for us today." 

Millie seemed to have evaporated into thin air as she sat down beside Louis with her phone in her hands. She appeared to be recording Mona. "What's going on here, Millie--?" he turned his head to ask her but was met with loud shushing.

"I should also say that there are a few swear words in the song my friend is about to sing to us, so if there are any little ones here, please cover their ears! Now, if we could give my dear friend a hearty welcome, give it up to Corazon "Cora" Valencia and her most recent song, I'm a Jerk!" Mona smiled as she clapped and adjusted the microphone in the stand, whilst other customers also clapped and cheered.

Louis sat up straight with his lips parting in aw and his eyebrows raising. "Holy fuck,"

Cora carefully shuffled onto the makeshift stage and smiled excitedly at the crowd. She held her ukelele, which Louis remembered to be named King, on one hand as she waved with the other hand. "Hello, everyone, as Mona said my named is Cora and I'm here to sing you all a little song." her chocolate-brown eyes scanned the sea of people nervously as she chuckled to herself.

"For some context, this song is obviously about a boy, but not really in the traditional sense," someone people awed and sighed, causing Cora's cheeks to redden. "I messed up, big time, and I don't really know how to apologize for what I did, so I'm going to do it in this song." she let out a deep breath and properly held King in her hands before beginning to sing.

"...I'm a jerk
I'm so sorry that I'm a big fat jerk
You don't really deserve that shit
But I'm a fucking idiot

YES, I am,
I should've told you sooner
but like I said before
I'm just a motherfucking jerk

Oh, oh, oh, oh,
Oh, oh, oh,

I'm a really annoying fucking jerk.
I'm bad at communication
It's one of my many flaws.
Especially when it comes with something silly like
Good old anxiety
But that's okay,

Oh, oh, oh
I'm dealing with it,
Don't worry about it
But you didn't know that

'Coz I'm a fucking jerk.
I'm a dumbass
Who the hell allowed that?
Because I sure didn't

NOPE!
Not me,
Oh, oh, oh, oh

I don't really know how to end this song
It's going on for far too long
But the general premise is that...