Chapter 2

She arrived at Laurel's apartment and couldn't go inside, she couldn't even touch the handle before walking to the spot Rip had dumped them all.

She was surprised to see everyone there. "Who is that?" Mick grunted.

"My nephew," she says.

"And why is a four year old coming on the ship?" Ray asked.

"I'll tell you after Rip and I have a few words, one of us might end up dead." She told them.

Sammy could very easily be mistaken for Sara's son because they looked so alike, same hair, nose, eyes. But Laurel was his mother and everyone knew it.

As they walked into the ship Sara felt her bloodlust coming back again, her lunges burned, voices in her head telling her to kill Rip. She fought so hard, not for herself, for Sammy, she couldn't let him down like she let his mother down.

Sara placed her nephew into her bed and left him a chocolate chip cookie to eat when he woke up if she wasn't back.

She punched Rip in the face on the bridge not being able to control her anger.

"Speaking of bitter," Mick grunted a large smirk was plastered on his face.

"You knew!" Sara shouted not meaning to gain everyone's full attention, Mick even looked a little scared.

"Knew what?" Jax asked.

"You knew that Laurel was going to die!" Sara pressed the knife further into his throat. "And now your going to take me back, and I'm going to save my sister," she whispered in his ear.

"I'm afraid..." he was cut off.

"You should be afraid." She said pressing the knife even deeper causing Rip to let out a small squeak under his breathe.

"Look, Sara I'm sure Captain Hunter has a valid reason why-" he was too cut off.

"Stay out of this Ray!" When she turned around a bright light filled her vision and she felt herself being carried, Probably by Mick.

Mick trudged into Sara's room finding the boy still asleep, he wondered how she'd gotten him to sleep considering he heard her toss and turn all night sometimes.

He laid Sara down next to the kid and the boy moved closer, he wondered what it must feel like to love someone the way this boy loved Sara, she clearly loved him back and the kid was probably more likely to become more cheerful when the pain of loosing his mother wasn't as bad.

Mick knew from experience pain never fully goes away, but Sara is the most experienced with death and people dying, although, her coping methods are very... unhealthy... they might include:

-Alcohol
-Punching things
-Punching people
-Killing people
-Shoving everything down
-Shutting herself off
-Trying to deal with it alone
-Too stubborn to cry for one second

The kid was starting to stir so he decided that was his cue to leave, he admired as the boy tried to move even closer to his aunt until he realised he was quite literally on top of her.

"Auntie Sar!" He whisper yelled jumping onto her chest. She stirred a little before opening her eyes and seeing the boy now lying on her chest.

"Hey! Sammy," She said in the most cheerful voice she could manage, it was laced with pain and regret but she had to try. "How did you sleep?" She asked putting and hand over his back and pulling him in closer.

"Good, How did we get here?" He asked.

"Well, I was talking to Fliss when you fell asleep while I was carrying you, I brought you to my home now, and I thought you might wanna stay?" She asked a little hesitant.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 18, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sammyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें