Niall Horan

Niall James Horan was born on September 13,1993. He is from Mullingar,County Westmeath, Ireland. The younger son of two boys to Bobby Horan and Maura Horan, well now Maura Gallagher,his parents divorced when he was just 5 years old.He has an older brother named Greg.Their parents divorced when he was five. He and his brother lived between each of their homes for a few years before eventually deciding to live with their father in Mullingar. Horan was a pupil at Coláiste Mhuire, a boys' Christian Brothers school. He was in his school's choir, performing seasonally around Christmas.

Prior to participating in The X Factor at age 16 he performed around his homeland, including as a support act for Lloyd Daniels in Dublin.Horan has been playing guitar since his childhood.Horan has also stated that he is a "big swing" fan, citing favourite artists Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Michael Bublé.Horan liked rock music and is a fan of The Eagles, Bon Jovi and The Script.He supports Football League Championship side Derby County.Niall is 5'7.

INTRESTING FACTS
1. On One Direction's debut album, Up All Night, Niall has the least solos out of the whole band, with him only singing 1 minute 25 seconds on his own.

2. He has a fear of pigeons after one flew through a window while he was on the toilet. He said: 'I get really nervous if pigeons are flying around before shows. I can't stand them after one once flew in through my bathroom window and went for me while I was having a wee. That was enough. I think pigeons target me.'

3. Niall passed his driving test on 8 January 2013 after just one attempt. He treated himself by splashing out on a £70,000 Land Rover.

4. Niall has a secret baking talent! According to his dad he makes the best cupcakes ever and has a huge sweet tooth - The Great British Bake Off will be signing him up in no time if that's the case.
5. Despite not having a girlfriend, Niall plans to propose to his future girlfriend on Valentine's Day, just like his dad did with his mum - how cute!

6. Niall is incredibly sensitive and even cried whilst watching Finding Nemo and The Notebook.

7. When One Direction appeared on iCarly in 2012 they had to retake one scene nine times because Niall couldn't stop laughing.

8. Niall's favourite animal is the giraffe. He has even been pictured hugging a toy one. He said he loves them because 'They're so long, I wish I was one, then maybe I'd be taller.'

9. At his X Factor audition, Niall wasn't very confident he would get through. He said: 'When I was in Dublin I looked around, and there's like 8,000 people at the auditions, and I'm thinking 'not a hope, there's not a chance of me getting anywhere'.

10. Niall said he would 'rather lick a fat man's armpit than drown in a sea of mayonnaise' - we're not quite sure what to make of that...

11. Although Niall's favourite color is green, he swapped his green onesie with Zayn's American Flag one so that he didn't look like a leprechaun.

12. Just like his One Direction bandmate Liam, Niall is a Virgo. According to the star sign he is analytical, observant, helpful, reliable and precise.

13. Niall's older brother Greg is either 27 or 26 years old
14.Niall's ideal woman is Cheryl Cole and his man crush is Michael Bublé.
15. Niall's nickname is The Nialler
16. Niall says he only read one book in his entire life, To kill A Mockingbird
17. Niall is the second youngest out of One Direction

18.Niall's first pets were two goldfish called Tom and Jerry. Unfortunately they died when Niall's older brother Greg accidentally overfed them!

19. Niall suffers from claustrophobia
20. Niall would like One Direction to collaborate with Eminem but he's not so sure he would agree
21. Niall is left-handed
22.Niall's first kiss was with a French exchange student when he was "11 or 12" years old. He admits he was "really nervous" at the time.