He smiled, "ok, We all are happy for you." But he changed his tone, "but remember I don't want anything messed up again. You are soon to be leader. You should control your temper."

He also knew that Ayush and Jatin met to her. what are they trying to do? I already cleared to them what's happened that time but they didn't believe me. I thought we were best friends and buddy but I was wrong. They thought it's my mistake.

I said with frown, "Dad, how can I? She is my other half and I love her. If they will try...."

But he didn't let me finish and said, "Ryan, please try to understand. You already know how that community works. Because of that incident, you are in upper their list now.  We all likes Mithali and we are with you in every situation. That's why you should behave yourself. What will you do if you will lose your position? And I have faith on Mithali."

I took deep breath to calm down myself. I knew last time what did I mistake? It's hard for my family to clean that mess. We almost exposed our identity. Even, Mithali didn't know whole truth of that incident. If I knew Sam was trying to test me, I would not do it. But how can I let anybody snatch Mithali away from me?

I nodded, "Dad, I know."

He took a relief breath and said in serious tone, "Ryan, We have highly expectations with you."

You have any position or status with a lot of responsibility. I know it very well. I had no problem with any responsibility before I met her but now, I am scared that Mithali would not hurt because of me. But I will try my best because of her happiness.

I was waiting for night. Finally, at night, I went to take back Mithali. I didn't know why I was feeling something was not right. But I didn't think so much. In few hours, she will be with me.

In early morning, we reached there. As we sat on car for going to her house, my assistant Suresh informed me, "Ryan, the leaders of community asked you to meet them." 

I frowned and glared him, "now?" He also knew how much I was excited to meet her. It's not his fault but I was really angry.

He nodded and said, "Yeah, Ryan..."

I had bad feeling now. Why did  they want to meet us urgently? I took a deep breath and thought, 'what should I do?'

At last, I opened my mouth, "then let's go there first."

After more than two hours, we reached at community building. I remembered very well last time, I came here because of that incident. The elders gave me warning and I knew it was my mistake that's why I apologised sincerely. But If anything happens like that in future, I will do what I did.

I went to hall where everyone presented. I greeted elders but when I saw others I was shocked. Mithali and her family were also there. I was confused. why was she here? Wasn't she waiting for me at her home?

I called her name with urgency, "Mithali." But she didn't give me response as she didn't know me. I saw Jatin and Ayush. I was angry. Did they do brainwash her? She was talking happily with me yesterday. We talked in yesterday morning. Suddenly, what happened to her?

Before I said say anything, I heard Mrs Pallavi voice, "Ryan, please sit first. We called you here for talking."

I met last time with elders. Mrs Pallavi was nice to me and she supported me last time that's why I was grateful to her. I didn't want but I knew I had no other choice that's why I sat and tried to control my emotions.
I said with expressionless, "I am listening."

Mr Brijesh looked at Mithali and said, "Mithali, Now tell us what have you taken decision?"

I was really confused because there is no need them to interrupt in our case. The community only involves when the other partner doesn't want to be with his or her partner.

Before I thought any more, I heard Mithali's voice, "Ryan I am sorry. I don't want to go with you. I want to be with my family."

I was dumbfounded. No, it's not true. We talked yesterday. There was pin drop silence. I looked at her and asked with hestitation, "Mithali, don't be kidding. It's not time to joke. I know..."

She interrupted me and said with seriously, "Ryan,it's not joke. I am serious. I thought many times about it. Tell me how can I leave my family behind? It's my dream to find a better job and support my family forever. How can I leave my dream?"

I told her, "Mithali, I understand you. I am not against your dream. I will support you in any condition."

She asked with raising her eyebrows, "how can I support my family when it's rare chance to meet my family in future? Ryan, we are different. Our priority is different. By the way, it's my final decision."

I said to her with anger, "Mithali, I want to talk her alone." Now, I couldn't tolerate anymore. Suddenly, what happened to her? I stood up and took steps towards her but Mr Saurabh stopped me, "Ryan, be reasonable. It's her decision. And you know we will support her. So don't go against us."

I said with gritted teeth, "But she is my other half. I have rights to talk her and find out what's problem between us?"

Ayush said with smirking, "Ryan, didn't you hear clearly? She doesn't want to be with you. What do you want to prove to talk her in alone? Do you want to threaten her?"

He was talking nonsense as I lost my temper. I knew very well he brain washed Mithali. But I was helpless in front of elders. Mithali said it herself.

Kavya said firmly, "Ryan, Try to understand. She doesn't want to be with you. You know very well my parents and I never like you but because of Mithali, we were ready to accept you as family member. But now, she doesn't want you." 

I was confused what's it meaning. Her family were ready to accept me. Last time, when I left Mithali to her home, her parents were not happy to looking me.

Mrs Rajni warned me, "Ryan, now it's clear. We heard from Mithali that's why there is no confusion. You will not threaten her and her family in future."

I only clenched my fist with anger. I will never give up. The elders warned me but I didn't listen their words any more. I was thinking how to meet Mithali again and talk in alone. I wanted to know what happened in reality. I couldn't do anything in front of them that's why I went out from building. I was waiting in front of my car to Mithali for talking.

But I saw she was coming with her family and Ayush and Justin. It's hard to control my temper.

Mithali ignored me as I don't matter to her. I was heartbroken but I was not ready to give up. I love her how can I let her go easily? As she was going to sit in car, I called her, "Mithali, please talk me. I am sure we will find a way for your dream. Please Mithali..."

But she didn't listen me. I took a step towards me but Suresh stopped me, "Ryan, please don't create trouble. We will find a way soon. I told your father. He is calling you back soon."

When he mentioned my father, I calmed down. If he is saying to find a way, it's mean he already thought something. I believed him. Because of anger, my mind was not working that's why I heard him. We went back.