Serpents one of us

Começar do início

"Come on Parker, first round is on me", Sweetpea said as he put an arm around me, guiding me tomter young serpents part of the bar, "want a beer?", he asked.

"No thanks, i'm underage", I said and looked around the bar I had been to before.

"Ahahahaha", sweetpea laughed, but as he looked at my face he continued "oh you're serious, just take it and relax", sweetpea said and gave me a beer, before we headed over to the others again.

"Yo parker", Fangs said as he walked over to us and brought us into a hug.

"Hey Fangs, maybe lay of the alchohol, you reek", I said and laughed, Aella waved at me and I gave her a wave back.

"So you and Aella huh?", Fangs said as he gave me a nudge.

"What?, no, I have a girlfriend", I said and gave him a shake of my head.

"Ohhhh is she beautiful?", sweetpea said beside us.

"Very", I said, "have we seen her here maybe?", Fangs said with a slight slur.

"If you were at the drive-in For closing night then maybe", I said with a shrug.

"Ohhhh, you're wit Felicia again, then she finally told you", Fangs said, I saw Sweetpeas eyes widen.

"Hey Fangs maybe you should stop drinking, come on lets get a smoke", Sweetpea said as he escorted Fangs outside.

Outside (sweetpeas pov):

"You absolute moron, he doesn't know, hell you and I aren't supposed to know that secret, let alone him, he is happy like Felicia wanted dont mention this again Fangs, otherwise Cat will have our heads if Peter goes to find her", I said in a hushed tone, no one is supposed to know.

"Shit i'm sorry, do you think Peter noticed?", Fangs asked me.

"Only cause you yelled it", I said with a sigh, "come on lets get back in with the others again.

Inside (Peters pov):

What was that about?, Well I'll just ask them about it later, they joined us again and Fangs quickly got my attention, "i'm sorry for mentioning Felicia i'm kinda drunk and doesn't know what i'm saying, sorry for what Felicia did", he said as he put his hand forward, I ofcourse shook it.

"Its fine no big deal", I said as we took a sip of our beers.

"So what happend to you guys?", Sweetpea said as he came with another round.

"Ghoulies", Toni and Aella said at the same time.

"Fucking ghoulies, we will find them", two younger serpents said.

"Dont worry, we got them Pretty good, or Peter did", Toni started, but Aella took over, "you should have seen him, when the five of them had gotten Toni and I and the Leader walked away, Peter walked forward when you know the kind of brawn-ish looking one walked forward and Peter straight up punched him in the face knocking him out, then the one name Mari or something tried to stab Peter, and he straight up caught her arm and made the hilt of the blade hit her straight in the nose Breaking it" Aella finished as she took a swig of her drink, "it was awesome then miss big mouth her started talking and got hit in the face, but holy Thor you should have seen the little guy getting knocked out, then the last guy grabbed me and we fought and the Toni hit him in the back of her head knocking him out, and now here we are", I finished as we took a drink.

"They were five ghoulies and you didn't back away?", Fp said as he joined us.

"No sir he didn't, we wouldn't be here in one piece if it wasn't for him", Aella said as she smiled at me.