Chapter 9: Date night with Jacky

Start from the beginning

Ignis nodded and gave her a thumbs up. Soon they're food arrived and they began to dig in.

"Minutes later"

The two were at a walk in a park as Jacky was faster and in front of Ignis.

Jacky: So far this is one wicked date!

Ignis was thinking of his friend Lighterium and what was happening with him. He was thinking if he escaped or was he captured by Barbatos and was probably tortured in order to give information about his friend's layabouts.

Jacky: Hey Ignis why so quiet?

He then began writing a letter to Jacky and showed it to her.

"It's nothing, just think about something"

Jacky: What could it be?

He wrote on his notepad again and he turned it around for her to see.

"It's a bit private, nothing interesting to take your interest"

Jacky: Oh okay, let's go sit on that bench.

They went and sat on a bench, they looked at the moon as it was in the dark blue sky.

Jacky: So this is an interesting day to be spent with you.

Ignis then wrote to her a letter and gave it to her.

"It is, it's great to hang out with someone like you, your natural"

Jacky: Awwwwww, that's sweet.

Then there was an awkward silence between the two.

Jacky: Hey Ignis, I have something to say to you.

He turned around and wrote another letter.

"Yes?"

Jacky: With these few days with you have been fun and great, ever since you came in you changed mine and all of the brawler's lives, it's like this is the place you truly belong...

She then came closer to Ignis.

Jacky: Ignis... I am in love you...

Ignis was shocked to say at least, he didn't expected this soft side from Jacky but it happened somehow. He then wrote a letter to her.

"This is shocking... But I love to you..."

Jacky: I wish I could kiss you but I don't think there's a chance in Hell that I'll get that opportunity.

Ignis then stopped her as he got up and he was now glowing as his appearance started changing. He looked like this.

Jacky was in awe as she witnessed Ignis changing in his now supposed human form

Jacky: So this is how you look like in a human form?

Ignis nodded as he wrote to her another letter.

"Indeed, it took some time to develope a new form and now it has been successful"

Jacky: You look hotter than you used to be.

Ignis blushed and he looked away. Jacky got up with a smile and she grabbed the taller man by the chin and pulled him down so she could kiss his lips. Ignis was shocked and was blushing like a tomato. She pulled from him.

Jacky: Finally!

Ignis then wrote to her another letter.

"So does this mean that we are official?"

Jacky: Uh huh, I wanna be all yours.

Ignis then wrote to her another letter.

"Alright it's official. Also don't tell the others of my human form, I like to keep it a secret"

Jacky: Deal.

Ignis then picked up Jacky bridal style and she blushed but then smiled.

Jacky: Take me home, hot stuff.

Ignis smiled and nodded as the two were leaving back to Jacky's home.

OK guys, this was chapter 9.

Peace out!