Tommy grabbed onto her wrist, pulling her into him and a disgusted look splayed on her face as she shoved him away.

"What happened to you, Kennedy? You've changed. This isn't you, you're hiding behind these business suits and this company." She sneered, he was one to talk.

"I've found myself, Tommy. I don't know about you, but ever since I left your sorry ass I've been better than ever. I'm happy here managing my family business, it's been more successful than your stupid band."

"Shut up, you don't mean that!" He shouted, taking her aback.

The superstars that waited outside her door stared at each other in shock, listening to what was happening inside. They never heard someone speak to Kennedy this way, so they wondered who was in there with her.

"Don't you raise your voice at me! I don't know who you think you are but you need to get the fuck out of my sight—my father and uncle sent you a warning to leave me the hell alone but clearly you didn't listen!" She yelled back at him.

Again, this was the first time any of them heard Kennedy scream. Yes, she would scream in the ring but that was only the character she was playing. This Kennedy McMahon Levesque cursing and clearly furious with the man inside. It was totally different, and it took them all by surprise

"I'm about to go in and see what's going on." Jon muttered going to open the door, but Joe and Colby pulled him back.

"No, Jonathan. Let them speak, we'll go in if she calls for help." Joe said, trying to reason with him.

"What did I do to deserve this? You always expect too much from me, I'm never enough for you." Tommy's ego was so huge that this statement didn't even surprise her, she heard this one before.

"No! You're the one who doesn't deserve me. I've been there for you Tommy and I stuck by your side though all the bullshit you put me through! I practically paid off three months of your rent because you were too lazy to get an actual job. I can't believe I stuck with your dumbass for this long!" She paced in front of him fiercely.

"My dumbass? You're the one who actually believes that you're happy here at this stupid company. Just come back home to Hartford with me and we can work this out. This isn't you Kennedy." Tommy was starting to get frustrated, usually she would have already caved in but not this time.

"Get the fuck out! I don't want to see you. Leave right now! Get the fuck out Tommy or else I'll call—" Tommy ran up to her, wrapping his hand around her throat and slamming her into the wall beside the door. She gasped and attempted to push his hands away put it was no use.

Her body striking the wall made a heavy noise, and the men stared at each other worriedly. Jonathan immediately bolted for the door, pushing it open and seeing her held against the wall by some guy. It was Tommy, he could tell.

"You son of a bitch!" Jonathan pulled the boy off and started laying punches everywhere that he could, Kennedy collapsed down to the floor, one of her hands holding the back of her head while the other rubbed the neck as she coughed roughly.

"Someone get Paul and Stephanie!" A voice said as multiple people ran towards her parents' office.

"Kennedy, are you okay?" Colby crouched down and a circle of people formed around her as she continued to cough and tears spilled from her eyes. She shook her head and closed her eyes tightly, wanting this to be over.

"Jonathan enough." Joe bellowed, noticing the other man was already bleeding. Jonathan stood up and pushed his way to get to Kennedy.

"Hey, come on, take a deep breath for me, darling. Where does it hurt?" Through the tears Kennedy pointed at her head, which was throbbing, Tommy had hurled her against the wall so hard.