Drunken Antics [7]

Zacznij od początku

"That's alright, she deserves it. If anyone deserves to let loose and have some fun with her friends, it's my Kenny. You two should stop being so overprotective. She's 22, for god's sake. I could go on and on about what you did at 22." He glanced over at Stephanie who was wide eyed and the talent stayed quiet trying to hold in their laughs again.

"Dad, not the time or the place." She gritted and Vince chuckled.

"Yes, yes. All I'm saying is don't be so hard on the girl alright? She has a lot on her plate and you two should encourage her to have fun while she's still young. Before you know it, she'll be running this company by herself and have little time to relax." He continued on.

"I agree Vince, now should we get back to the meeting. I'm sure everyone wants to get going."

Kennedy sat in the makeup chair chatting with the makeup artist about her night, then the uncomfortable encounter with her family and friends.

"Gosh, I honestly don't know how I ended back at my hotel room. I barley remember anything from the club." She said as Kendra, the makeup artist, applied eyeshadow.

"Maybe someone was nice enough to take you up. Ashley maybe?" Kennedy shrugged, unsure.

"Most likely, it was her. But anyhow, I raced into my office, and there was everyone staring at me. Then my parents scolded me in front of everyone until my grandpa stepped in and defended me." She snickered softly.

"Aww he's so sweet, I bet your parents aren't too happy he defended you though."

"Totally. My mom was shooting me daggers before I left. I hope she cools off before she gives me another lecture."

"She'll get over it. All done!" Kendra held up a mirror, letting Kennedy inspect her work. She grinned and gave her a hug before running off to get changed.

"Well, if it isn't the party animal! Hey Kennedy." She swayed her head and chuckled as she ran into the men of The Shield.

"You guys are such trouble makers. You got me drunk last night after buying me all those shots." They all held their hands up.

"Hey don't blame me, this one said you deserved it." Joe hit Jon on the stomach, putting his buddy on the spot. Colby and Joe stood back, smirking while Jon kept his cool.

"You can't be mad, darling. You did say you had fun." Jon spoke, and she sighed.

"I guess you're right—but if my mom and dad lecture me one more time, I'm going to find you and beat you up." She said making Colby and Joe chuckle while Jon grimaced.

"I'll take you up on that promise. Your mom and dad seemed to cool down after you left. Good luck." He patted her on the back before they all went their separate way.

Once Kennedy pulled on the dress her mom she lent her, she smoothed out the creases and strolled back over to her office where her parents were waiting. Her grandpa had already headed to gorilla to prepare for tonight's show.

"Have a seat, young lady, let's have talk." Her father pointed to a seat in front of him and her mother.

She groaned and took a seat, looking between her mom and dad. They seemed a lot calmer than when she first arrived, so what Jonathan said was pretty accurate.

"We're sorry for losing our temper in front of everyone. We just expected you to be here on time like you always are." Her dad said first.

"We know that you're under pressure and it is not easy managing the WWE at a young age like you are. Your father and I are so proud of you, Kenny. We tell you that all the time, but we truly mean it. You've showed us how much of a great leader you are to these superstars. They adore you so much." Stephanie smiled, placing a hand on top her daughters.