1 Chapter

A week has passed since a new school year started. Class compositions changed a little and many students know each other. But Junlin was still alone. She's a new student and afraid to talk with classmates. Junlin is watching to the desk and holding bunny keychain.
Pupils are discussing what surprise Mrs. Wang has prepared for them. Many students waiting for the beginning of the class. Junlin didn't listen to what her classmates were talking about, just wanting to meet the chemistry teacher.
After school ring teacher went to the cabinet. Students greeted her and sat down. Mrs Wang was in a good mood.
— Children, I have a little surprise for you. We have a laboratory work today. — women said and smile. — Kids, don't talk. To start with: who is absent?
After a quick roll call teacher explained the essence of the practical work.
Laboratory work on reaction time. Miss Wang asked them to split up into groups of three, so everyone immediately started moving into their own groups. Junlin waited for anyone, who sited alone. She heard that boy called her.
— Hello, Junlin. My name is Yaxuan, may I be with you? — girl surprised and nodded weakly.
— We need anyone else, — said Junlin.
— Hm, one minute please, — boy looked at the desk behind He and saw alone guy. — Haoxiang, will you be with us?
— Okay, — answered Haoxiang, he moved the chair to the girl's desk and said to her. — Are you Junlin, right? A new student.
— Yes. You can call me Lin-Lin, — girl smiled.
They decided not to waste any time, and boys brought required reagents, while girl wrote something in her notebook. Experiments was very easy and group quickly finished two of them.
— Color should be blue, it's beautiful, — said girl poured acid into a taste tube.
— Lin-Lin, you are so smart! — Yaxuan said enthusiastically and patted her shoulder.
— I just like chemistry, — the girl answered and started heating the solution.
Then color changed, it was really blue. Yaxuan sat between Junlin and Haoxiang, so he stood up to get a better look.
— It's really beautiful! — he said.
When the girl wanted to put the taste tube back and write a conclusion someone passed to her right and pushed her a little. Junlin's hand twitched and the entire contents of the test tube spilled onto Yaxuan's shirt. Yaxuan stood up quickly and gave a little cry and was about to run to the toilet but crashed into Haoxiang and they both fell to the ground. All students started to laugh. Guys got up cautiously and glared at He.
— I hate you! — they shouted at the same time and forgot about chemistry.
— Sorry, I don't wanted... — wishpered girl and lowered her head.
— Shut up! Your apology won't change anything!
— Let me help you, it's just salt... — Yaxuan interrupted her.
— I don't need help from YOU! Get out!
After that Junlin ran away. It was really hurt for her. She wanted to live a normal school life, but all her dreams shattered.
_______________________________________

❀ Sorry for long update. I had some problems...
❀ If you find mistakes write about them in the comments please
❀ I hope you enjoy this story