Fight For The Fallen

Começar do início

Once she got out, she started going all off on her, throwing many punches, kicking her many times. Until Nyla decided to slap her, causing her to lose her balance. She decided to take advantage of that and went to go pin her. "1,2-!" Kay Lee jumped out, Nyla was surprised. She thought she had the win, she thought she was going to be champion. She started arguing with the ref while Kay Lee was starting to recover. Once she gave up arguing, she went to go attack her until she super kicked her in the face. "Superkick party!" Everyone was cheering, even Nick and Matt were cheering for her as well.

"Get up!" Nyla seemed like she was out of energy, she took advantage of it and tried putting her into The Gory Bomb. As she was trying to put her in her finishing move, she heard a very familiar theme song. Of course, it was Kris' theme song. She tried distracting her so Nyla could get the upper hand. Luckily for Kris, it worked as she got Kay Lee distracted so she could attack her from behind. As Kris was laughing at her being attacked, she then got attacked by Britt. It was chaos outside and in the ring.

Nyla was yelling at Britt the whole time, which gave her the chance to try putting her into her finish. "Cmon Kay!" She tried using all her force to pick her up. "You're so close!" She was screaming. It was that hard putting her into The Gory Bomb. Everyone was cheering as she did. She rushed to go pin her.

"1

2

3!"

She was in shock. She didn't believe it. She can't . "The winner of this match and All Elite Wrestling Women's World Champion, Kay Lee Omega!" She was tearing up. She couldn't believe that she won. As the ref gave her the title, she stared at it for a longtime. All the sacrifices she made to get here. All the injuries, the blood, sweat, losing her friends, being told she was nothing, getting betrayed by her brother. It was all worth it. Once the ref left, Britt decided to get into the ring with her.

Kay Lee's pov

"You did it!" I was in tears. I did it. I won the championship. Britt was holding my hand up until she got attacked by Nyla from behind. I looked at her with a shocked look and tried getting her off. She pushed me back and continued to attack her. After she was done with her, she went to go attack me. Kicking me many times, I was way too sore and tired. She took me to the outside of the ring where all of the refs were. She was about to put me in a suplex when I felt someone pull me by my legs.

"Kip?" I kept on thinking it was him until I looked over and saw Kenny telling her to back off. Once he got her to leave, he came over to check up on me. "You ok?" I gave him a look as I pushed him off. "Are you serious?" He shrugged his shoulders. "What I can't come to protect my younger sister?" I scoffed. "Since when have you started giving a shit about me? Literally two weeks ago you said that you didn't care about me!" I walked away until he grabbed me by my arm.

"Let go of me!" He wouldn't get go until I slapped him. "Don't you ever put your fucking hands on me. I'm basically the whole fucking reason why you have a reputation you bitch." Everyone gasped at my statement. Was I wrong? No, I started wrestling way years before he did. "Oh sure you are. If you were the main reason for my reputation, then why did I get more championships and you didn't? Why was I recognized more than you? That's right, because you were mainly known for being Max's bitch!" That's when he crossed the line. I punched him really hard in the face.