Chapter One, Parts One and Two

Start from the beginning

"Everything OK?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Alice said the twins kinda look like me and Shauna. I'm just tryna see it."

"Well shit." She said, "Even I see it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Look."

I looked at Chloe carefully and saw the slight similarities. Her hair was so blonde it was almost white and her eyes were a startling green, while Zoe had light brown hair and big blue eyes. I almost laughed when I saw that Chloe had beaten Zoe just as I had with Shauna when we were little. I watched as Chloe went over to her sister and helped her up. After a few minutes Chloe announced that she had to go potty. Once she left I went over to Zoe, who was still looking a bit sad and crouched down next to her.

"Don't worry sweetie, you can always try again." I said.

"But I lost..." She sniffled.

"So did I the first time I tried with Shauna." I confessed.

She looked at me in disbelife, "You? But you're the Sub-Alphess... and you were chosen by Aakela!"

"I still lost." I pointed out.

"But I don't understand what happened." She said, "I couldn't see what she was gonna do... maybe I wasn't supposed to get my gift?"

I looked her in the eye, "Don't you EVER tell yourself that. Aakela chose that gift for you because she knew you could use it best."

"Then what happened?"

"Well I'll tell you how I did it."

She looked at me with those big blue eyes and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're no always going to be able to count on your gifts," I said, "Shauna's gifts are similar to yours but her's are more developed. When we were kids I figured out that if I didn't make a set decision then there was nothing for her to see. The future is never set in stone, it's always changing. Oh! A little hint, you can do the same thing. Chloe's gift is that she can read minds. If you don't make a decision, then there's nothing for her to read."

She nodded before hugging me and running off to find her sister.

"Hey ladies, you ready to start getting dressed?" Destiny asked.

Just then my mom and Kaylee came in and began stripping everyone down and wraping them in a silky robe.

"OK," Kaylee called, "umm... Ari, Natasha and Destiny, you three go over to lilly so she can do your make- up and then Alice, Chloe, Shauna and Zoe, you girls come over here so I can do your hair!"

We all laughed and did as we were told, trying not to cry outin pain as we were plucked, teased, curled and straightened. By the time we were done, Alice, Tash and Destiny had their hair in complicated curly up-do's, Shaunas was straightended with one braid wraped around the top of her hair like a tiara, the twins thick hair was in ringlets and mine was in loose curls, half up an half down with rhinestones through out. Next they had us all zipped up and in ou dresses and out the door to wear the wedding was being held. All in two hours. And they say Superman is faster than a speeding bullet? Hah! He ain't got nothin' on two werewolf moms getting ready for their childrens wedding. We lined up with Chloe and Zoe in the front, Chloe was with Sean and Zoe was with Dillon, it was safe to say that Liam and I ween't the only ones to find our mates within the other pack. Anyway, Alice was beind them with Dean, followed by Tash and Luke, Destiny was with Craig and Shauna was with Peirce and Zane. Mine and Liams moms were standing at the alter next to our fathers. My breath caught in my chest when I saw Liam, he looked like a god standing there, I still couldn't accept that he was all mine.